Riele and Shelby are friends now?

Shelby wishes Jace and Riele to open their eyes and also tell each other how feel about each other but they are scared of it.

Wait you and Shelby are friends now wow that is surprisingly well I am giving her a chance but do we think it is good?

So are you doing the whole Sabrina and Jace think well oh ok but it drives me crazy that they are flirting!

Well, you and Jace were the same was different because we are friends, and leave me alone she walked to class.

her friends follow her into the classroom Jace and Sabrina are already there waiting for the teacher.

Hey girls he said to them when they sat hi-class let's get started the teacher said to them after asking Jace to join them!

I can't because I and Sabrina hanging out today at her house Cool they said to them that Riele didn't say anything.

They left the school building to go to Riele's house to hang out before they go to their own homes Riele is bothered fact Sabrina is hogging Jace's time?

And her friends noticed that Riele has been acting not herself for a few weeks now they don't know what to do now!

They left her alone for now but they don't know to tell her that so they are keeping it themselves.