Are we lucky to have each other?

Jace and I are so lucky to have each other and we have been dating for 3 months and we love each other very much and my old boyfriend Jack moved to another school which I am glad also she can't believe that I ever liked him but he never liked her and Sean used me and Drake got mad when Riele went back to Jace.

I can't believe have 1 more day of school yep I know beautiful she blushed her boyfriend called her that and do you why do you come over to my house he said after baseball practice!

You can watch me if you like the seat next to his brother Xander is Jace's ride home hey girl, I looked up and said oh hey Cree, where is Thomas is in drama club, hey Cree, says her bestie sitting watching Riele's man play?

We went to Jace's house to watch a movie in the middle of it he and I were playing footsies after we were done with the movie we dropped Cree home.

Jace and I came back to his house to do homework after we finished he pulled me into his lap and we started to make out!

I put my hands into his hair and tugged it and he groans out loud his mom knocked on the door and said are you, ok sweetheart, he answered her and said I am fine Mom says Jace,  then things got heated quickly also I end up pulling his shirt over his head she rubbed all over his abs said to him and holy shit you are so 🔥 and damn fine than her phone start ring while she was still on Jace's lap she answered her phone her dad says she needs to come home for dinner.

She hung up and said I need to go ok, I will walk you out the door they got up he put his shirt back on.

He pulled her back gave her a long kiss and said I will see you tomorrow baby she turned around blew Jace a kiss and said the same thing!

Xander brought her home and he ended up having dinner with them, our parents said how good Riele was to them.