Chapter Four

We spend a while texting each other, trying to get everything clear. The waterfall is the key, Hannah and Richy is alive and apparentely Michael is our culprit. I guess my intuition was wrong. But I am still pretty sure we are missing something about him. It looks almost too easy for once.

Gloria : " Can I ask you some questions about the Pine Glade of ten years ago ? "

I stay focused despite being upset to have seen it all wrong. I question the group, most of them don't remember seeing Hannah, except Lilly. She tells us how she spend the evening with Dan that night. Dan is a bit surprised by that but quickly gives us useful infos.

Dan : " Hannah mentioned the waterfall, I remember now ! She didn't say much but she talked about it I'm sure of it "

Cleo : " Everything is pointing to that place, guys ! "

Dan : " There we have it ! The bird dude is keeping her there "

Thomas : " I am going there ! Hannah is alive, I'm not wasting any more time ! "

Dan : " Good idea Thomas, go get yourself killed like an idiot ! "

Gloria : " Let's not get excited and create a bigger mess, that's not something we can afford right now. We need a plan and a good one "

Thomas : " Tomorrow it's going to be the ten years of Jennifer's death. That's what he is waiting for to kill her ! "

Gloria : " You are right I'm afraid but there is no point in fucking things up this close to the end Thomas ! "

Cleo : " Wait up guys, if he is waiting for the ten years, why is Amy dead then ? She was with Hannah on the night of the accident "

Jessy : " Anyway, we can't just rush things, Gloria is right "

Thomas : " I don't care, I'm not waiting here doing nothing when we know where she is. I'm not risking the chance to arrive there once it's too late. Whoever wants to come, come with me, I give you five minutes to decide. My mind is made up ! "

*Thomas is offline* Is this guy for real ? I have sympathy for him and I would probably react similarly if someone I love was in this situation. But right now, it's just being stupid and playing with too many lives.

Gloria : " He is going to make me lose my mind ! How far away are you from the waterfall ? "

Lilly : " 45 minutes and then you have quite a big climb to do to actually the waterfall "

Dan : " Let me get my special manhunting through the forest wheelchair's tires "

*Cleo is offline *

Gloria : " Where is she going ?? "

Jessy : " She ran up to Thomas "

Everyone gets offline and I'm left here, ready to go to that cabin to punch Thomas in the face. " Fuck ! " I let out through my teeth, letting one big sigh after.

Jake : " We must find an alternative before they all decide to go there "

Gloria : " We don't really have a large panel of choices right now Jake. Can you tell me why people have to be so dumb ?! "

Jake : " I have been looking for a long time and still to this day I cannot find a good answer, I am afraid. "

The group is going ot get killed int he forest, Jake is making jokes, I feel like the world is about to collapse.

Jake : " We are running out of time. All I can think of is the possibility to send someone there. "

Gloria : " But who ? Thomas is way too emotional, actually everyone in the group is too emotional for that and not prepared at all to fight. "