09

I woke up because of the continuous knocking on my room door. I looked at my wall clock and it's already five in the evening na pala. Tumayo ako galing sa pagkakahiga at tumungo sa pintuan. I didn't open the door yet and still asked of who that was.

"Who's that?"

The knocking stopped and someone answered, "It's us, Kuyas, Ellie. Can you open the door?"

My brows furrowed upon remembering the incident earlier. "No, I don't want to let you guys in!"

"Please, sweet..." someone said and I'm sure that was Kuya Borgy.

I opened my door but I just peeked, not wanting them to see my room. My brows furrowed and I gazed at them darkly. Nandoon silang lahat, nakatayo na parang mga building.

"What now?" Mataray kong tanong and they just chuckled!

"Can we come in? So that we'll talk properly?" malambing na sabi ni Kuya Michael.

I rolled my eyes. "No. Tapos you'll raise your voices to me na naman!"

"Hindi na... We'll just apologize and settle everything, Ellie... Let us come in na," Kuya Sandro said.

"No!" I said and slammed the door.

I just sat in front of my closed door as I was listening to them asking if they could come in. I rolled my eyes.

"Please? Ellie baby," I'm sure that's Kuya Alfonso.

They were silent for a few seconds, that made me wonder. But still I did not open my door, cause I already knew these guys' tricks. They would pretend that they are not there anymore so that I will open the door.

Then I heard a tiny voice from outside.

"Tita?" It was Mia.

Now they're using her to talk to me. Huh?! They think that I will just open that instantly?

"Yes, love? Do you want to come in?" I asked Mia.

I heard big voices trying so hard to whisper. They're obviously coaching my niece!

"Tita! Don't open your door, okay? They're just using me to get to talk to you!" Then I guess she ran, laughing.

I chuckled a bit when I heard the Kuyas, groan.

"Mia!" Kuya Matt called, in a complaining voice.

I leaned closer to the door to yell, "Now, you guys are using Mia pa ha! Don't talk to me!"

I heard them groaned once more. I guess Mommy, Daddy and all the elders scolded them for making me cry earlier. I will surely tell Mama Meldy about it, so that they will get scolded more!

"Okay, if you don't want to let us in... Just get out now and come down to eat dinner. Mommy said, we'll eat altogether." That was Kuya Simon.

I didn't notice that he was there earlier when I opened it. I'm not mad at Kuya Simon. Because even though he was frustrated with me earlier because I kept insisting that I really want to continue going to Tito's campaign, he still calmed his voice. Trying not to yell at me.

I stood up from sitting, and opened my door slightly. Kuya Simon is standing beside Kuya Borgy. Their faces was a bit enlightened, maybe thinking that I will let them in now. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Kuya Simon.

"Kuya Si... you can come in." I sweetly said, pouting.

His smile were very wide. While, the other men in front of me were now shocked. They were complaining why Kuya Simon was the only one allowed to come in.