Anniversary Chapter

Here's a little anniversary chapter for our parentals (lol) Happy Anniversary to our lovely and joyous couple, Missus Irene Marcos-Araneta and Mister Greggy Araneta! ❤️

ps. i hope you'll leave comments for your thoughts xx 🧚🏻‍♀️

Today is Mommy and Daddy's anniversary. I'm in a store with Daddy today to buy a present for Mommy. He even bugged me last night, he asked me what should he give to Mom. And I don't even know what my Mom don't have.

But I do have a brilliant idea. I thought of a naughty plan. I told Daddy earlier this morning that he should pretend that he forgot their anniversary. Daddy even told me that it's not a good idea. I insisted, and as usual Daddy can't say no to me.

We pretended earlier that nothing is special today. I told Mommy that I'm going somewhere with Dad. I could still imagine my mom's disappointed face. I sabotaged my brothers too and relatives too.

Daddy already called a catering services and he'll just call them to bring it to the house later, they're just near lang naman. He told me that we are going to celebrate their anniversary, altogether. And they are going out of town tomorrow, to make it up to my mom. He's the sweetest. I'm glad that my brothers were disciplined by him, and I was spoiled by him.

I am clinging on Daddy's arms while walking around the mall. We went to a flower shop and bought a huge box full of tulips, it is really huge! He also asked the store to put some chocolates at the top. He asked the store to deliver it later, at the house.

We also went to a piano antique shop. Because Mommy is a music enthusiast, and she also teach back then. Dad already bought a piano that has Mommy's name embroidered on the top of it, and our names on the side.

I am in huge shock. Daddy brought me to a really expensive jewelry shop! And he was looking for a ring! I am really in awe shock right now!

"Dad," I called him while he was looking at the displays. Nilingon niya ako.

"Mommy has a lot of jewelries na? Why are you buying her one again? Mom wouldn't like it," I told him.

"I am planning to propose to her again, for our golden anniversary." My eyes widened. My dad just freaking smiled like a teenager.

My brows furrowed. "But that's still too far, dad. You'll just be celebrating your thirty-ninth anniversary?"

He caressed my back and slowly pushed me to see the jewelries.

"That's fine. Para wala nang kawala ang mommy mo," He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Dad! You're already married! Ano ba?"

He just laughed at my remark. I helped him find the best ring for my mom. I saw a ring that has big diamond stone in the middle. I pointed at the ring I noticed and told my dad.

"Daddy, that looks nice oh!" I said excitingly. He turned to look at it.

"Yes. It looks nice nga. Should we buy that? Do you like it?" He asked.

I heaved a sigh. "Dad... You will not propose to me! It's mom's ring,"

He giggled. "Baby, you exactly have the same taste with your mom."

I nodded and agreed with him to not make the conversation longer. He asked the saleslady and he asked her if they could put a name on the ring. The lady said yes, and he told her that he'll pay double to get the work done immediately.

After that, we went to the headquarters of Tito and all the family members are there well except for Ate Xandra. She'll be the one to bring mommy out so that we could proceed with the surprise. I received a message from mom.