15

"Water?" Tita Aimee asked. I looked at her and slowly shook my head while smiling, she simply nodded.

We are currently campaigning here in CDO, where Tita Aimee and her family is staying. I arrived earlier this morning together with Kuya Simon and Attorney Carmela.

Ate Carmela is speaking in the front, explaining all those issues that they were throwing my Tito. And I guess she'll be just speaking for a bit cause the people will be asking me and Kuya Simon later.

Kinalabit ako ni Kuya Simon at bahagyang napalingon naman ako sa kanya. I raised my brows at him and he looked at my hair.

"Tie your hair, baka mahila yan mamaya.." he said as he softly chuckled.

I did what he wanted me to do, I tied my hair in a high ponytail and left some strands at the side of my face.

Tito's message for the people here were played at the screen. While, Ate Carms went back on her seat beside Kuya Simon and drank her water. The video wasn't that long so Ate Carms stood up again.

"Alam ko namang hindi ako ang ipinunta nyo dito!" naghiyawan ang lahat ng tao. I smirked as I looked at Kuya Si. "Wag na nating patagalin pa... Let's all welcome! Ang pangalawang anak ng ating susunod na pangulo, Joseph Simon Marcos!" Ate Carmela loudly said.

Kuya Si stood up and the people in the venue loudly cheered. I clapped together with Tita Aimee.

Kuya Simon started to speak, "Maayong udto sa inyong tanan! I'm the second son of BBM po, I'm Simon Marcos. Thank you for coming to our event... We are deeply thankful for all your love and support that you have shown us all through our trips... Let's continue to unify our country and sama-sama tayong babangon muli." The people clapped again.

Ate Carmela whispered something to Kuya Simon while glancing at me. That made me curious. Binaba ko ang mask ko para maghanda dahil ako na ang susunod na pupunta sa harapan.

Tita Aimee caressed my back slowly pulling me closer to her to kiss my temple and gave me a smile. I smiled back.

I heard Kuya Si clearing his throat and spoke, "So Attorney Carmela here told me that I'll be the one to introduce my cousin daw," we all chuckled. Mahinang hinampas ni Ate Carms si Kuya Si.

"Here it goes... Uhm.. Let's give a round of applause for my cousin... the only girl of the Marcoses, Ellie Marcos Araneta!" He cheerfully introduced me.

I stood up and walked towards the front, where Kuya Simon and Ate Carms were. I waved my hand at the people and they were all very cheerful with their cheers. I stood between Kuya Si and Ate Carms, she handed me the mic.

I spoke, "Maayong hapon sa inyong tanan!" They all cheered. I bowed a little. "I am Ellie Marcos Araneta po, I'm the only girl of the Marcoses. I'm the only niece of BBM po—"

I got cut off with their cheers again, tinawanan lang ako nila Kuya Si. I got startled because they were literally very loud! When their cheers lessened a bit, I spoke again.

"Salamat po for coming on our event. And uhm... It is such a honor for us to see all of you here," I licked my lower lip. "And it is nice to see that we're all gathered today, thank you so much. I hope you continue to show your deep support for my Tito and the team and of course, our family. Sama sama tayong babangon muli at mahalin natin ang Pilipinas!" I smiled and bowed. They cheered for me.

Ate Carms cling her arm onto mine and spoke, "Ang cute magsalita ni Ellie 'no!?" The people agreed and we just chuckled.

I flinched when I felt someone's hand in my back. Nilingon ko iyon at nakita ko si Tita Aimee. She's trying to wipe my back with her towel without lifting my shirt up.