18

Many protesters from different organizations protested because of the landslide win of Tito and Mayor Inday. It was already obvious though that they would win. The votes are extremely high, we have already reached the 97 percent of the voting counts.

This made another history. They broke record for their number of votes. And many people kept on saying that there were cheating that happened. The commission of elections have already cleared the issue that there were no difficulties in the vote counting.

Still, the protesters kept on insisting. Some party lists filed a disqualification case for my Tito and as usual, it was all junked. It was nonsense, anyway. Duh.

Tita Imee informed us that they're almost done with the canvassing and they will may be proclaimed tomorrow. We prepared the outfits that we will wear, even before Tita Imee informed us.

It will only be me, Mommy, Kuya Si, Mama Meldy and of course, Tita Imee cause she's a senator, that will attend the proclamation. Tito Bong along with Tita Liza are obviously going to come.

I slept early so that I can still do my manicure and pedicure, our nail technician is coming here tomorrow morning.

My alarm clock rang, that woke me up. I immediately stood up, stretched for a little bit and went straight to the bathroom to take my bath. I didn't change to my outfit that I am going to wear later so that it won't get dirty, since mamayang hapon pa naman kami aalis.

I just wore my shorts and a simple shirt, I went downstairs after changing and saw Mommy at the dining area. She smiled upon seeing me. I ran towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"Good morning, beautiful." She said after we pulled from the embrace.

"Good morning, my beautiful mommy." I said with a smile on my face.

She pulled a chair for me and made me sit down. I guess Dad left early for work, I didn't even get to say goodbye.

"I was about to wake you up but I saw you coming down na," Mom said while putting foods on my plate.

I smiled. "That's enough na, 'mmy." I said stopping her from putting more foods.

Her brows furrowed and asked, "Why?"

"I don't wanna look bloated later," I chuckled.

She laughed and pinched my nose a little. She walked towards the refrigerator and said, "Any beverage you want?"

"Just juice, 'mmy..."

While she was pouring juice on my glass, I asked her, "Did Dad said goodbye to me before leaving for work?"

She smiled and placed the pitcher of juice carefully and said, "Yeah. So don't get upset of not seeing your Dad off. He went to your room but you were still sleeping, and he doesn't want to disturb you." She said and sat down at the chair in front of me.

I nodded and pouted. I prayed and started eating. Mommy just looked at me the whole time I was eating. She also took a picture of me and she said she was going to send it to Daddy.

After eating, I picked up my utensils and plates and washed it. It became a habit of mine and well, Mommy taught me that too. She's always been reminding me that I have no servant anywhere, if there were house helps, they were just doing their work.

But because I have complete hands and fingers, I can do all the things that I should do.

Someone doorbell and our house helper opened it, she came back a minute later and informed us that the nail technician have arrived. Pagkatapos kong manghugas, I placed them at the plate strainer.