10

As per my Kuyas command, I cannot go to the campaigns of my Tito yet. But I'll tell this to Mama Meldy when we go to our old house in San Juan, so she could be the one who'll tell my Kuyas to let me come.

Instead of being bored here in the house, since I am the only one around here except the maids. Mommy went to meet her friends and my Dad went to work. I decided to just go to the headquarters to ease my boredom.

I just wore my simple white t-shirt tucking it into my black shorts and paired it with white sneakers. I also brought my Tito's limited edition jacket, that has his initials on the left chest. My bag for today is a white tote-bag, with all my things inside.

I sprayed perfume all over my body and wore my black cap, before going downstairs to go to the headquarters.

"Manang, I'll get going na. I'll just text Mommy and Daddy on my way there," pagpapaalam ko sa katulong namin.

She smiled when she saw me. "Oh sige... Mag-iingat ka ha, at sabihan mo ang Mommy't Daddy mo, hija. At nang hindi iyon mag-aalala."

I just nodded and smiled, at pumunta na sa labas kung saan naghihintay ang sasakyan. Our driver opened the door for me as I went inside. He went inside too, started the engine and drove away.

I searched for my phone inside my bag and as soon as I reached it, I opened it and began to text my Mommy.

To: Mommy I ❤️
Hello, Mommy! I know you're busy hanging out with your amigas. But I just want to let you know that I am on my way to the headquarters. Don't worry, I'll be taking care. Love you

To: Mommy I ❤️
Don't worry! I'll text Daddy too. Ingat po.

I text my father too.

To: Daddy G ❤️
Dada! I'm on my way to the headquarters, and I already texted Mommy. You don't have anything to worry cause I'll be taking care. Don't overwork too much, Daddy. But work well, Daddy bear. Love you and Ingat po.

As soon as I sent it, I opened my social media account to post something on my story. I took a
picture of the outside view first through my window and posted it.

"Since I'm not allowed to come to the campaigns again (yet :p), will do other things to ease this boredom ✌🏻 (hoping that they would let me come again in the next ones)" I wrote as a caption.

"Keep safe, folks! And have a happy and productive day ✌🏻✨" I added.

After posting it, a notification just came that Mommy replied to me already.

From: Mommy I ❤️
Hello, my sweetheart. Ingat please, and watch out for the surroundings. I hope that your Tita Liza or your Tito Bong knows about your arrival? Update me, always! I'll take care too, don't worry. I love you, darling!

I replied immediately.

To: Mommy I ❤️
Yes, they know, Mommy. I'll update, promise.

I placed my phone on my lap first and drank my iced coffee. I looked at the front window and it's traffic but not so bad. My phone vibrated again. Its from Mommy again.

From: Mommy I ❤️
Okay. Have you texted your Dad?

To: Mommy I ❤️
Yes, but he hasn't replied yet

From: Mommy I ❤️
Maybe he's just busy, love. He'll reply soon. Enjoy there, baby.

To: Mommy I ❤️
I will, Mommy! And so do you.

She didn't replied after my text, but Daddy did.

From: Daddy G ❤️
Sorry for the late reply, anak, just got out of the meeting. But take care of yourself and enjoy at the headquarters. Update me, okay? I would love to know what you're currently doing. Tell Mommy about your updates too. I love you, sweet.