11

When my parents pick me up, we didn't go home yet. We went to a mall around the town and did a some kind of bonding. We went there to eat, to shop and even play arcade! That was my favorite part every time we'll go to a mall.

It was already quarter to nine in the evening when we arrived at home. I directly went to my room to freshen up and do my skincare night routine. I changed into my costume for tonight which is a bunny design. I'm sure that my parents will tease me for this, but whatever!

I picked my phone in my side table to post something on my Instagram. I chose the two photos that we took earlier. The first one was taken by our bodyguard which we were standing in the front of a huge heart that was place at the first floor of the mall. And the second one was also taken by the bodyguard during our own dinner. Our guards had their own too, at the other table.

"@elliemarcosaraneta: bonding earlier with momma and dada, cause they picked me up from the HQ✌🏻 my forever treasure ✨" I wrote as a caption.

I decided to make another post too. It was a stolen photo of mine that was taken by Mommy, when she held my phone while I was choosing a new bag.

"@elliemarcosaraneta: photo taken by mommy <3 guess who has a personal photographer and who had a new bag :p" I captioned.

I also posted an appreciation post for my parents. Those photos were also taken earlier at the mall. It was all candid photos. This was when we were at the restaurant. The first photo is my parents choosing the food the we would eat in one menu. Second photo is, Mommy leaning her head on Dad's shoulder while encircling her arm on Daddy's arm. And the last photo is them still with the same posture but different, cause Daddy is kissing Mommy's head.

"@elliemarcosaraneta: appreciation post for the best parents in the world (for me lol) I will always hold so much admiration for the both of you as good parents, human-beings and your love for each other. And I will always stick it in my mind that love is like what you guys have. I owe you guys every single thing that I have and have experienced. I am always grateful for everything, Mommy and Daddy. You may not see this post cause you guys don't have a social media account, but I know few people would show you this hahaha! But always do remember that a lot of post can't say everything that I am thankful of. I love you both so much! And if life means living without both of you, I'd rather not live.
–from your forever baby girl & sweetheart,
Celestiana ✨"

After posting it I immediately went to their room cause I want to sleep beside them. I didn't knock. Instead, I opened the door a little just to steal a glimpse of what they are doing. And saw that Daddy was snuggling on my Mom's neck, like a baby. They were closed eyes but their lips still talking.

I opened my camera and took a candid photo of them. I did not enter yet, I decided to post the photo on my story. They won't see it anyway! I laughed in my mind.

"Saw this scenery while I was about to come to their room, I plan on sleeping with them tonight. The boss that everyone is afraid of (my dad) is just a big baby to my mommy who just wants cuddles 🥺 Seems like daddy has stolen my place for being the cuddly baby girl! A love that everyone needs. Goodnight, everyone ✨" I adjusted the font size so that it won't be as big as the picture, I posted it after.

I returned my phone on my pocket and opened the door for them to notice that I entered the room. They both opened their eyes and got shocked of my presence. I saw Mommy removed her other hand from hugging my Dad to motion me to come to the bed, but my stubborn Dad pulled her hand closer to him.

Me and Mommy chuckled with the sudden act of Dad. He just snuggled closer to Mom, not wanting to move away. I sat at the place in the bed near their feet and just kept slapping Daddy's feet, subtly asking him to move away a little cause I'm gonna lay down in the middle.