38

I just want to make it clear. I am not manifesting any of the incidents that I wrote in this story. This all for fiction and to complete the story. I do not manifest anything here! If you're feeling offended with what places I've mentioned here, kindly tell me so that I could change it. Thank you.

_
@anonymous
Gosh! Nasaan ang Pangulo? May kalamidad sa mindanao and then parang wala lang sila! #NasaanangPangulo

@pinkachu
Ngayon niyo pagsisihan mga apolo10 parang walang pake ang gobyerno sa mga nasalanta ah! #NasaanangPangulo #NasaanangVP

"Miss Ellie, tapos na po yung seventeenth 200 ng mga relief packs." I was taken a back while I was looking at some tweets on twitter when a staff went to me.

"Okay, pakilagay na lang sa truck, next 200 na tayo!" I informed the staffs I'm with and put my phone down, nagisimula na kami sa susunod na batch.

Five thousand relief packs will be given as a fourth batch of goods to some places in Mindanao. I am helping the office of the President while they are packing the relief goods. There are other sectors of the government that has their own relief packs that will be given too. Naatasan ako ni Tito na mag manage sa relief packs dito sa office of the President.

It's 3 in the dawn and kaninang alas otso ng gabi pa ako nandito. I have informed Mommy that I will be not home today and pinagpaalam naman na ako ni Tito. At pumayag naman si Mommy. Tita Liza and the two Marcos brothers are helping the other sectors too. And tomorrow, Tito will be going to the epicenter of where the calamity occurred.

Sasalubungin ako ni Tita Aimee bukas kung saan kami naatasan na mamimigay ng tulong sa mga tao, then we'll meet Tito on where he is tomorrow.

Naglagay na ako ng mga canned goods, 2 kilos of rice and some necessities in the box that the staffs prepared. We were also asking for donations online, like clothes and other things a human need, and marami namang tumulong.

I was packing the goods when my phone suddenly rang, it was a call from Tito. I immediately answered it.

"Hello," I started.

"[Tapos na ba kayong mag pack, anak?]"

"Hindi pa po, we're still on our seventeenth 200 relief packs. But we'll make sure na matatapos namin 'to before the sun rises." I assured him.

"[Oh, sige, mabuti kung ganoon. But if you're tired, magpaalam ka lang sa kanila hmm? You can sleep, pupunta ka pa naman bukas sa lugar na iyon.]"

"No, Tito. I can manage. And I just can't let them be here 'no... I wanna help,"

I heard Tito chuckling from the other line. "[Edi sige... Call your Mom before you leave tomorrow, hmm? Para hindi mag-alala. Your Tita Aimee ang susundo sayo bukas doon sa helipad and sabay na kayong pumunta kung nasaan ako bukas...]"

"Yes po. Ingat po kayo, Tito. Love you,"

"[Mag-iingat ka rin. Love you, sweetheart. Bye.]" I heard Tito say and he hung up.

There were staffs that was packing the goods together with me while there are some that is putting the box with a tape and there are some who's opening the boxes of goods and other things. We work hand in hand together, seriously. Sa sobrang seryoso namin, nakalimutan na naming mag kwentuhan. Nakikinig na lang kami sa music.

We did not even notice na sumikat na pala ang araw. We are almost done with our last 200, 7 relief packs na lang.

"Miss Ellie, breakfast ka po muna... What would you like to have po?" Tina, a staff asked me.

"What do we have?" tanong ko pabalik habang naglalagay ng canned goods.

"Egg, bacon, sausage, and corned beef po." she answered.