22

If you would like to join my discord server, just click the link in my bio. Thank you everyone! Lots of love.

-misscelestiana 🧚🏻‍♀️
___

Hang over. That's what I feel right now. We finished around 3 AM earlier. I had a few drinks in the Inaugural Ball. Sinaway na nga ako ni Mommy na tumigil na sa pag inom, but still I didn't listen.

I looked at my wall clock and it's already 1 PM. Gosh! May lakad pa ako ngayon. I'll be catching up with Ella today, we agreed upon it yesterday.

I stood up to go to shower and get ready for my plans today. After taking a bath, I wore the green tube tank top, a black high waisted leather trousers for the bottom and a embellished sandals. My accessories were just ovate hoop earrings, a gold pearl rings for both of my middle fingers.

I put my phone, charger, tiny power-bank, wallet, alcohol on my green mini leather pouch shoulder bag. I began to do a simple make up today. I applied sunscreen all over my face, this has become an habit of mine. Then everything followed.

I blow dried my hair and just let it fall. I placed my lippies and a blush on my bag for my retouch later. Then I messaged Ella on instagram, since she told me that she haven't bought a Philippine sim card yet. I don't know with her.

@ireniellem.araneta: Hey, girlie. I'm all ready na, should we meet halfway?

I sent the message to her and I got a reply after a few minutes.

@mikhaellasevilla: Hey!!! I'm all done na! Can you just pick me up here at the house? You know where is it, right? I mean if it's just okay with you lang, huh?!?!? Our driver's with Dad, I haven't got my license yet!

I laughed while reading her text. I can literally hear her voice through her reply. Hay nako. Very Mikhaella. I typed my reply to her and sent it.

@ireniellem.araneta: okay, sure. no worries, babes ;) but don't be shock if there are psg's with me ha, yk the drill lol

After sending those, I went out of my room to bid goodbye to Mom. I am sure Dad's with her, and I know he didn't go to work today. He's super wasted yesterday.

I knocked on their door and when I heard Mommy's voice telling me to come in, I opened it and went inside. Dad smiled when he saw me. He's laying on the bed holding the remote, I guess he's watching television and Mommy's beside him holding a book.

"Wow. So pretty, anak.." Daddy sweetly commented.

I walked towards them and sat above their bed.

"Thanks, Dada. By the way, I'm going to meet Ella na... I'm just here to say goodbye," I said and smiled.

Tumango si Mommy at sinabing, "Okay, you take care, hmm? The PSG's are downstairs na, I already told them earlier that you'd be going out today."

Why does Mommy sounds so serious today? And my parents are obviously awkward with each other today... It is so weird. Maybe Mom's just mad because Dad was super drunk yesterday. I chose not to mind it cause I know they'll settle it soon.

I slowly nodded and gave them a sweet smile before standing up. I walked closer to Dad and kissed him on the cheek and after, I went towards Mommy's side to do the same.

"Take care, baby, hmm?" Sabi ni Daddy, I smiled. He scanned my outfit from head to toe and said, "Hindi ka ba lalamigin diyan sa suot mo, anak?" He jokingly asked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Of course not, Dad. Anyway, I'll go na. I'll see you both later and I love you both." I said before walking out of the room.