20

Please refer to the display photo for the visual representation of Ellie's outfit, it might help you guys visualize what she wore.

Ps. I do not own any of the pictures shown. Credits to the rightful owners. I just saw them on Pinterest.
—misscelestiana 🧚🏻‍♀️
___
The moment that our family, the people has been waiting for has come! Today is the day of Tito Bong's inauguration. It's a nerve-racking but very overwhelming moment for everyone of us.

I am getting ready since earlier, I woke up around 6 in the morning and I felt like I didn't sleep at all. I was too excited last night. They're now fixing my hair and doing my make up, Mom is also getting ready in the other room while my Dad is ready since earlier.

I wore my gown even before they started doing my make up and hair so that It won't get messed up. I got my nails done yesterday morning, so I didn't have to get my nails done in a hurry.

My hair will be done in a not too messy updo, like what bride have their hair done on their wedding. My mother instructed the make up artist to not apply too dark make up cause it will not suit my gown.

While they were doing my make up and hair, 2 assistants of Mom is putting on my accessories and shoes. I personally chose the shoes, It actually came from Mommy's wardrobe. And my accessories are from Mama Meldy's, the ones she gave to me.

I did not put much accessories on my neckline cause that's what I always hear from Mama Meldy, to not put many jewelries on the neck cause it can outshine your face. I just chose the necklace that I got from Mama Meldy's jewelry, I don't know what it's called actually, I am not good with this.

It has a big marquise shaped diamond in the middle and pearls and small diamonds surrounding the neckline.

While I was choosing my earrings, someone barged in my room. I motioned the make up artist to stop for awhile so that I could take a look of who was it. It was Daddy, he was all smiles while walking towards me. I noticed that he is holding a tiny box.

"Hey, pretty angel." He called me and handed me the box. It got me confused.

"What's this, Dad? It's not my birthday today, what's with the gift?" I asked, brows furrowed in confusion. Dad chuckled.

"Silly, it doesn't need any occasions for me to give something to you... Open it, darling." He said.

I opened the box he gave me and my eyes widened in shock! Is he being real? It is a dangling marquise diamond earrings and round shaped clear crystal ring! It looks so fancy!

I looked at Daddy with a shocked face, I hugged him on his stomach and said, "Thank you for this, Daddy."

He lifted my chin up and gave me a smile, "Always welcome, darling. Continue preparing, I'll just go to Mommy, hmm?"

I nodded and he went outside of the room. I told one of the assistants to put the jewelry my Dad gave me, on me. I also asked them to put the one ring that Lolo gave Mama Meldy which Mama Meldy gave to me. It is a green gem stone in an oval shaped ring. The rings are placed on both of my middle fingers from each hand.

They continued prepping me up. They were very friendly. I honestly don't feel uncomfortable with them. They'll be with us later at the hotel near the palace because we'll be changing outfits, make ups, and hair dos later for the Inaugural Ball.

The make up artist is putting lipstick and highlighters on my face now when my phone suddenly beeped.

"Ate, hand me the phone, please." I said, telling the assistant. She handed me the phone.

I stiffly looked at my phone, trying not to make it harder for the hairstylist who's currently pulling some strands of my hair. I got a text from at Xandra.