13 : With Her

" I've to be present at Hastinapur by the day after tomorrow itself" arjun muttered under his breathe and Clenched his jaw in annoyance...horror and tension upsurged into his mind at the same time, making arjun go dumbfounded....

" Pranipaat arjun...what happened? You look so tensed " arjun heard a familiar voice from behind and turned to see Supriya subtly gazing at him...

"Nothing just recieved an important message from Hastinapur..I think we've to start our journey today itself.." arjun replied fixing his gaze at draupadi who is busy in arranging veena in its proper place....Draupadi who finished with her work turned to see arjun standing there , looking even more Charming in his purple upper garment and white dhoti... unknowingly,her cheeks adorned with slight shades of scarlet when her black brownish orbs got locked with his Hazels...

" So...will you miss her?"
Supriya asked with a mischievous smirk dancing on her lips as she noticed Arjun's gaze fixed on draupadi...she already felt that arjun has 'something' for draupadi....

"No ... I want to take..."
Arjun was about to say further,he arrested his words in the next moment and observed his surroundings..he is talking to Supriya...

" Arjun...??you want to take her?are you ok?"
A stunned Supriya asked to arjun...arjun came back to his senses and looked at Supriya, stupified...
Nakul who was watching all this, Suddenly made his entry as he sensed the stupidity of his warrior brother...

"Rajkumari Supriya..mamisree asked you to be present at the palace.." Nakul suddenly interfered in their conversation...Supriya left passing a suspicious look to nakul and Arjun thanked Nakul through his eyes...

" Bhrata.. you'll ruin everything...we have to go to Hastinapur right? Think about it...we have to execute our plan " Nakul said and arjun nodded in agreement...

" Bhabhisree..." Suddenly nakul called her as he saw draupadi silently leaving the place... draupadi slowly turned towards Arjun and Nakul and passed a nervous smile to nakul...she took slow steps towards them and stood infront of them..arjun gazed at draupadi in culpability as he observed her puffy eyes... but she stood there fixing her gaze on the ground...

" Bhabhisree..we are leaving today... but don't worry we have a plan to take you along ."
Nakul said and draupadi slowly raised her head and looked at arjun in tumult..arjun blinked his eyes in assurance...

" Ok.. Bhrata will explain that to you.. don't worry.." Nakul assured and left the place, but not before making sure that they are alone...
arjun looked at draupadi and initiated the conversation...An ineffable satisfaction filled his guilty heart as he saw the streak of vermillion on her partition through her displaced maang tikka (hair accessory)...He slowly explained her ,his plan which made her eyes grew wide in each second....

••••••••*••••••••

Arjun inhaled a deep breathe and realised it along with his strained state...now he have to execute his brother's plan....arjun walked towards the main court where srutavarma was waiting....
sarwanand and vrinda was already aware of this plan as Nakul had explained his plan to Sarwanand as well as Vrinda...they were also present there...

" Putra arjun ...all ready ..shall I inform our army to accompany you till the country border"upon seeing arjun , srutavarma asked..concern laced on srutavarma's words...

" No need of that mamasree..I'll manage.." arjun simply replied but his inner turmoil was visible on his face which was fortunately un noticed by others ...

"Arjun .. I'm so much happy that you both helped me... so I just wanted to gift you both something...tell me what you want.." finally srutavarma asked as if like he read Arjun's mind...that was what he was wanted and before he could ask, srutavarma already asked....