18 : A Journey To The City Of Love

Immense pleasure made her lotus eyes closed...
Arjun slowly removed the fringes of hair which was dancing over her face, according to the rythm of Breeze...
Her erratic breathe hitched for a second when his warm finger pads unintentionally casted it's spell over her vamping cheeks while taking away the curls that fell over her visage...

A sizzler jolt enkindled Arjun's senses as soon as his fingers  unintentionally touched her chubby cheeks and her blue lotus fragrance filled his lungs... savyasachi , who had gotten the ability to restrain his senses, curbed his emotions and reverted his hands...
But still his eyes refused to leave her flawless face which shimmered under the placid rays of full moon ,her black brownish orbs which shone in bliss...
For a Jiffy, his Hazels fused it's gaze with her lotuses, letting themselves submerge in the ocean of love and admiration...

"Rajkumar..the fruits...it's getting late.."
Suddenly , draupadi reminsced him as the time is flying up...

" Oh...yes.."
Arjun hauled himself back from the reverie by heeding to draupadi's voice...He took a bunch of succulent grapes and slowly started to savour them by slenderly dangling the swing in a rythm, without averting his eyes from her smiling face...

Arjun was so lost in her that to his bad luck, the grapes which he was holding fell down from his hands when he was about to took a bite at it...Draupadi , who was observing him instantly bursts into pearls of laughter beholding his grizzling and pouting expression...

Her pearls like teeth which shimmered under the silvery shades of moon and face blooming with sheer delightment was a treat for Arjun's eyes...
Her juicy lips invited him to relish them and her blushing cheeks enticed him to touch them once...He got too enchanted by her smile that he even forgot to blink his eyes...
His inner self felt elated as it was the first time he saw her smiling wholeheartedly and enjoying their little moments after stepping into Hastinapur...
Draupadi who was laughing so naively, slowly restrained her giggles after noticing his enamoured gaze which is darting like arrows of love over her...

Arjun took two apples from the silver dish and offered an apple to her... draupadi accepted it with a gentle smile...Arjun dangled the swing and draupadi slowly devoured her apple while running her eyes through the garden which was glowing under the light of fire lamps...

"Umm...Are you feeling well here...?I mean Are you fine with everything and everyone here?"
Arjun wavered to ask as he felt culpable for making his own wife as a palace courtesan...

"Yes..I'm happy...mother kunti and queen Gandhari is treating me as a member of this family... pitamah is being very fond of me...king is also making me feel comfortable here..And your brothers...they are also being very good with me except..."
Draupadi sounded excited at first ,but wavered to continue further as she doesn't want to talk about it...

" Yes I understand...in a sense,I'm responsible for it...still I'm feeling extremely dejected for doing such an injustice to you draupadi... please pardon me for snatching your right of living in this palace as the bride of this dynasty.."
Arjun genuinely apologized which made her feel disappointed too...

" Please don't...you don't have to apologise Rajkumar... you're not at all in fault...it's your circumstances that made you vulnerable...I can understand that...but I believe you...till this moment, you never left my hand..not even for a while..."
Arjun gazed directly into her black brownish orbs , heeding to her words which held umpteen emotions...
Draupadi could see emotions upsurging inside him through his eyes...

"you saved my life by staking your life in that dark inferno and strive to overcome the perils, all  alone...so I'm sure that you won't let anything happens to me...And I promise you that I will always stand with you and we'll together face every valleys and peaks of life till my last breathe..."
She spoke from the bottom of her heart while the corner of her eyes got misted ....And Draupadi's emotional words were like drops of snow for his molten heart...Arjun nodded and his lips bloomed for a genuine and pure smile which thawed draupadi...