17 : An Invitation

" Govind..."
Draupadi's lips quivered, submerging utterly in emotions...her tears cascaded down, stroking her delicate cheeks...

She twirled on her heels and glanced back to see the human figure of sanctity, standing in front of her with a mesmerizing smile, which had the capability to captivate anyone's heart...his yellow outfits intensified the exquisity of his shimmery dark complexion...The golden crown embellished with elegant peacock feathers, sat on his head  magnificently, half covering his black curly locks... His lotus shaped eyes carried serenity as well as godliness...

"Sakhi... where are you lost? I'm asking you something... Hmm...seems like you aren't delighted with my arrival... are you?"
Krishna said with a grieve expression masking on his face...

" Govind... Really you are here .. I'm so happy"
draupadi immediately prostrated to take his blessings, out of mirth and gaiety...but her Govind forbidded her and affectionately stroked her cheeks, rubbing her precious tears off...

" I really missed you Govind.."
Draupadi heaved a sigh of relief...Her relaxation as well as elation were precisely audible in her voice ...

" Really? But I didn't miss you"
Draupadi's face lost all its hues in a jiffy after hearing her dear sakha's words...But, her naive heart failed to notice the witticism in his words and the glint of mischievousness on his face...

" why?you didn't miss me? Not even once Govind?"
Her ingenuous question made krishna laugh loudly... yagyaseni innocently glanced at krishna, feeling extremely dejected which deliquesced his heart...

Restraining his giggles, krishna slowly placed his palms over her shoulders and replied
" Sakhi...I never missed you..you know why? Because we never got separated...you resides in me and I resides in you... physical presence is ephemeral whereas mental presence is eternal...I was always there besides you sakhi and will be ,in every peaks and valleys of life..."

Hearing his tranquilizing words, Draupadi lifted up her soggy eyelids to take a glance of her Govind...a small smile got spreaded on her lips, out of gratification...

" So , If my assumptions are right,then my sakhi was eagerly awaiting for me to unveil some special news...am I right?"
out of sudden, krishna asked with sheer jest dancing on his face which brought a drastic change in the expressions on draupadi's face...
she remembered how she landed in Hastinapur and her marriage with savyasachi, the son of Pandu, invincible Archer of Aryavarth...

" Govind...actually, you are right... I was awaiting for your arrival..you know...I want to share some important news with you..."
manmohan's lips twitched to form a loop sided grin, upon beholding her jittery face...

" Govind... due to an unexpected occurance, um... some inevitable circumstances came and...um...hm.."
Draupadi faltered on her words...but understanding her waver, krishna completed the rest...

" You got married to my parth ... right?"
Her lotus eyes got widened in utter biwilderment upon hearing the news from his mouth,which she was awaiting to reveal...

" How you came to know about that Govind?"
Her untarnished quest made her Govind smile wholeheartedly at her and replied

" I've seen your husband sometime ago and he told me everything...he is the one who told me that you are here and that's why I came here to see you.."
She nodded  and Krishna saw draupadi's flawless face adorning with the tints of ecstasy and contentment...

" But how did you recognise that it's me?"
Krishna shook his head heeding to draupadi's queries with his never withering smile...

" what a silly question is this sakhi..who else know your name draupadi other than me here? "
Krishna enlightened her and draupadi immediately facepalmed thinking about her own stupidity...