Episode 4

On the day of Rose and Scorpius' date. With Scorpius in the common room.

Scorpius: *sat nervously*
Michael: *walks down, sees Scorpius nervous so goes down and sits next to him* You ok Scorpius? You seem nervous.
Scorpius: I am nervous. I've got a date with Rose today.
Michael: Don't you even worry about it mate. If you like her then just be yourself. If she can't accept you for you then she's not worth it.
Scorpius: You are surprisingly wise for an 11-year-old.
Michael: what can I say? It's one of many talents.
Scorpius: Whatever kid. Let's go get some breakfast.
Michael: I'm down. *walks out the common room with Scorpius, down to the great hall and sits with Lily and Hugo*
Lily: Why does Scorpius look like he's going to crap himself?
Michael: He's got a date with Rose today.
Hugo: That'll do it.
Lily: But Rose has a HUGE crush on Scorpius. He'll be fine.
Scorpius: *sat with Albus at the Slytherin table* Mate I'm so nervous.
Albus: Mate you'll be fine. She really likes you.
Scorpius: *looks at him* This better not be a prank Al. If it is then I'm-
Albus: She already said yes to be your girlfriend didn't she? Why are you so nervous?
Scorpius: What if I say something and mess it up? What if she loses interest?
Albus: You've said quite a lot of stupid stuff over the past few years and she hasn't lose interest. Why would she now?
Scorpius: First of all ouch! Second of all you have a point.
Albus: What have you got planned?
Scorpius: I've got some food from the kitchen to make a picnic.
Albus: She'll like that. She likes picnics. Good thinking!
Scorpius: Thanks.
Albus: When is it?
Scorpius: This afternoon. We'll be out by the lake instead of in here for lunch.
Albus: A nice and peaceful setting. Look at you Cupid.

At lunch time. At the lake with Scorpius and Rose.

Rose: *sat with Scorpius on the picnic blanket, eating a sausage roll* How did you know what all my favourite snacks were?
Scorpius: I may or may not have asked Hugo.
Rose: You asked Hu?
Scorpius: I wanted to make sure I got everything right.
Rose: Really?
Scorpius: Yes! I really like you Rose. I didn't want to screw this up.
Rose: And what's "this"?
Scorpius: This chance that you're giving me.
Rose: You're giving me a chance too. And besides there's only one way you can screw it up.
Scorpius: And what's that? Just so I know what not to do.
Rose: Not working with me. If we fight then we can talk it out. If something's bothering you, tell me. I'm here to help.
Scorpius: Right well now I know. I promise no matter what we'll work it out.
Rose: Believe it or not, that means so much to hear you say that. *leans in*
Scorpius: *leans in as well and kisses her*
Rose: *kisses back and breaks* Let's have some more picnic shall we?
Scorpius: Sounds good to me. *eats a pork pie*

During the first Marauders meeting in the room of requirements.

Rose: Alright this meeting is about to get under way.
James: First I would like to welcome the new members. Lily, Hugo and Michael.
Albus: And I'd like to congratulate the new couple, Rose and Scorpius.
Scorpius: We are here to discuss the first big prank since initiations.
Albus: In my dad's first year there was a troll in the dungeons.
Rose: So we're going to recreate that.
Lily: During the Halloween feast I'll be using my duplication power to be here and using illusionary magic to create a troll in the dungeons.
Hugo: Isn't that a hard one to control?
Lily: Well we've got 7 weeks. I should have it controlled by then.
Michael: What are these "powers" that you keep mentioning?
Lily: I was born with these special abilities and over the years we've just started calling them powers.
Hugo: She can do things that most witches and wizards can't. Like move things with her mind or duplicate herself.
Lily: But I can't control them properly yet. Levitation is the only one I can control.
Rose: The one she used to prank McGonagall on the first day.

Next episode will take place a few days before the prank.