Chapter 17:

Skip’s POV:

“Skip, this is Amie” Amelia pointed over to a girl I hadn’t even noticed. I froze. I could feel my face flushing but I couldn’t pull myself out of the trance.

My eyes bore into her; she had soft looking boob-length platinum grey hair and a flawless complexion and figure. She had a small silver stud just under the right side of her lip. She wore a pair of high-waisted vintage denim shorts that sat perfectly on her tiny hips over some thick black tights, tucked in she had a plain white baggy t-shirt finalised with a burgundy woolly cardigan which matched the shade of her lipstick and some black converse.

“Uh, um, eh” I couldn’t seem to get my words out. Amelia threw her hand over her mouth and sunk back into her chair as she held back the laughter.

“Hey” I managed to say. She smiled up at me and replied the greeting, her accent was so hot. I smiled and Amelia motioned for me to pull a chair over, I ordered a milkshake and joined them at the table.

“So what are you two up to today?” I tore my eyes off Amie and tried to start a conversation with them so prevent myself looking like a staring fool.

“Well Amie and I are going to get matching tattoos so we always have something to remember each other by and I’m going to get my nose re-pierced” Amelia grinned and then looked at her best friend lovingly. It was cute how they were getting the same tattoo to remember each other by when they lived on the opposite side of the world.

“Can I come and laugh at you both in pain?” I winked cheekily, gaining a laugh from Amie which made me smile, however the slap from Amelia wiped it straight off my face. “Fuck, I was only joking” I rubbed my arm and pretended to sulk; she just rolled her eyes and continued to chew on her breakfast.

Amelia’s POV-

“FUCK ME, HOW HOT IS SKIP?” Amie shouted as we clambered back into my car after breakfast, I just laughed and shrugged, she glared at me.

“Fine okay, Skip’s beautiful” I laughed playfully as I placed my keys in the ignition and twisted them round. The car engine began to roar I revved dramatically and headed off.

“You can’t deny it” she moaned as we headed down the road. I didn’t take my eyes off the road at I replied.

“No, I can’t. He is seriously attractive” I laughed and Amie agreed. “Are you nervous then?” I changed the conversation topic as I pulled up at a red light.

“Yeah, a little. Are you?” she looked up at me for reassurance, I shook my head lightly.

“No, I’m fine actually” I already had two tattoos. I had a star like Beau had on his chest behind my ear and ‘Mum’ written in fancy writing on my right wrist. As for me getting my nose pierced I also had plenty of piercings, I had 14 in my ears (4 in my left lobe, my left tragus, cartilage on my left and 3 in my forward helix and in the right ear I had 3 in the normal helix and 2 in the lobe) and my belly button done.