Chapter Three

Beau’s POV

"Right, you wait here, I'll just go and fetch Amelia"  I told my two brothers Luke and Jai who happened to be twins, they nodded and stood on the edge of our drive scrolling aimlessly on their phones, I rolled my eyes at them and approached Amelia's front door for the third time today.

"You ready?" I grinned as she answered the door, looking extremely hot if I do say so myself. I took her appearance in, her hair was curly and still damp so I assume the curls were natural falling to her hips and her face was clear of make-up from what I could make out and I loved her outfit, she was my type I guess, but I barely knew her and she was about to meet the rest of the boys so I obviously didn't stand a chance.

“Let’s go” she smiled, as she securely locked the front door behind her and placed the keys in the same bag I saw her with in the airport, some expensive designer one. I chuckled lightly and led her towards Jai and Luke who were still glued to their phones.

“Amelia, these are my brothers, that one's  Jai and that one's Luke, they're twins so don't worry if you can't tell them apart at first, it becomes pretty clear when you get to know them” I told her and pointed at each one as I said their name, she nodded and smiled up at them both.

“It's nice to meet you both” she laughed cheerfully, offering a hand to them to shake, but they both declined and instead enveloped her in individual hugs. 

“You too” they both said in unison when Amelia was back standing firmly on her feet next to me, she shot them both a hearty smile and I began to lead us towards the train station.

“So Beau, are we meeting Skip and James there?” Luke asked, putting his phone away into his pocket and diverting his attention to Jai, Amelia and I. I nodded and looked at Amelia who was smiling awkwardly due to the fact she had no idea who Skip or James were.

Amelia’s POV

I took a deep breath as we walked into the shopping centre and let my eyes travel freely around the space, I guess it was like the shopping centres back home except there were different stores, that in itself made me feel comforted and less homesick, even though I had nothing to miss. The four of us hopped onto an escalator and made our way to the food courts where we were greeted by two other boys, one of which ran and threw himself forcefully on Beau and began dry humping his leg.

“It’s ‘Baniel’ don’t ask” Jai whispered next to me, a small laugh evident in his voice, I nodded and smiled at the pair portraying an example of PDA. “This is James” Jai said tearing my eyes off so called Baniel, pointing at the boy next to us. “And that one on Beau is Daniel, or we call him Skip” 

"Oh so that explains what Baniel is" I laughed, wondering on the inside whether Baniel was a legit gay couple, or they were just putting on a rather odd show, either way I decided it was best not to ask as I didn't mind if they were gay or not. 

“Hi, I'm Amelia" I spoke directly to James as Daniel seemed pretty busy on Beau, I held my hand out for James to shake, but as the twins did he declined my gesture and pulled me into a warm, comforting hug. Aussie boys were affectionate and I had no problem with it at all. 

“You’re English?” the boy named Daniel asked me, removing himself from Beau and stalking over to Jai, James, Luke and I followed by Beau. I nodded and smiled at him. "I'm Daniel by the way, but you can call me Skip" 

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Amelia and yeah, I just arrived here from England this morning" I would put my hand out for him to shake, but I guessed it would be declined to instead, I went in for a hug was was thankfully accepted and Skip wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and he shook us jokingly from side to side. I loved how naturally friendly all of the boys were, and how they made me so comfortable and welcome into their friendship group.