Chapter 26:

AN: didn't have time to proof read, so sorry if it's a bit shitty x 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~five months later~

 “Amie, have you seen my purse?” I yelled glancing at the time. Fuck. I was going to be late for college.

 “In the kitchen” Amie replied, also in a fluster.

 In the past five months, quite a lot had happened…

 Beau and I had gone public (and he’d practically moved in with us as he was here most of the time), which gained a lot of attention. Some fans were supportive, others weren’t but I just shrugged it off.

 Amie had moved over from the UK and started her new job. I was still at college and working on weekends and The Janoskians were busier than ever, jetting round Australia constantly for meet and greets and were even planning to travel internationally to meet other fans.

 Since the day I threw up after the pepper spray challenge, I’d been quite unwell. Throwing up quite a lot, at least twice a week at first I was scared I was pregnant but I’d been having my periods so I decided not to do a test. I’d been suffering from severe back pain and felt constantly bloated. I couldn’t eat much however, I hadn’t lost weight, I’d put a few pounds on in fact. My periods weren’t normal. I just bled on random days. It was barely even a period and I was beginning to get worried.

 I’d visited the doctors but they didn’t seem interested. Typical. The sickness, had begun to ease 5 months on, but I still wasn’t exactly well.

 I grabbed my purse and ran out of the house, unlocking my stunning new black Audi S3. I hopped into the car and raced off, praying my baby got me to college on time.

 “Yay” I cheered to myself as I pulled up with 5 minutes to spare. I pulled down my black Jack Daniels singlet, and tucked it into my denim shorts which were becoming slightly tighter. I tugged my high ponytail higher and proceeded into the college doors.

 “Amelia there you are!” My head of department Leslie chirped happily at me as I walked through the doors to the Health and Beauty rooms, I loved college, it wasn’t like a school. It was like we worked in a salon, constantly training on willing members of the public.  (A/N – a college like that might sound weird, but there’s one in my area that does that)

 “Oh hi” I smiled, placing my bag down on one of the worktops. I held my stomach as a feeling of sickness flushed over me, I shrugged it off and walked over to where Leslie was standing.

 “Can we speak privately?” The smile was still plastered on her face and she ushered me the kitchen area. I stood awaiting her explanation for this. “Cuppa?” She offered, pulling two mugs out of the cupboard and flicking the kettle switch down.

 “I’m fine, I have water” I smiled. The smell of tea or coffee recently had been making me feel sick. After fiddling around for a few minutes, she finally began to explain.

 “Ok. So, next week we have some very important people coming into the college to see if any of our Health and Beauty students are worth hiring, I wanted to let you know because I know what you’re capable of, Amelia. You’re very talented in what you do and making people look beautiful. So you need to be on top form, looking smart, dressed well to ensure you look the part. We will have plenty of volunteers in for all of you to work on.” Leslie smiled and gave me a reassuring wink.

 “Oh. Thank you so much for the heads up!” I grinned, and left the room where I found a woman sat unattended in a waiting chair.

 “Can I help you?” I said in a friendly voice as I approached, she looked up from the magazine she was looking over.