Chapter 18:

A/N: omg thank you so much for the 400 reads. I didn't even expect to get 100, i only did this for fun because i enjoy writing fanfics, i didn't think anyone would actually read it!! eee so thank you so much and um keep reading the parts to come ly x 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Amelia’s POV~

“Merry Christmas” Amie and I screamed as we ran into the Brook’s household, both still in our onesies with bed-hair. It’d been a week since Callum and I broke up and I spilled the beans to Jai.

“Merry Christmas, sweethearts” Gina said, greeting us in her large fluffy dressing gown, she was expecting us, she handed us each a glass of bucks fizz. We each hugged her and then I walked off to find the boys leaving Gina and Amie to get to know each other.

Luke was in the shower, Jai was downstairs make breakfast and Beau was still asleep. I couldn’t resist the temptation I ran into his room and began to jump on his bed making him gurn.

“HE’S BEEN BEAU, FATHER CHRISTMAS HAS BEEN” I began to scream at him. “BEAU WAKE UP, ITS CHRISTMAS!” I saw a smile break out on his face and I flopped down on the bed next to him.

“You’re such a fucking freak” He rolled onto his back as he chuckled. I stared at his cheek; his eye was a bruised and swollen.

“What’s happened?” I gasped pulling his face to face mine, he pulled his face away and laughed gently.

“Jai taught me a lesson” He shrugged. “I deserved it. Nice nose piercing by the way, suits you” I stared at him and awaited more of an explanation. Instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of his bed and dragged me downstairs.

“PRESENTS” He squealed in his silly high pitched voice. I couldn’t help but laugh. Amie and I had each brought all of our presents over so we could all open them together, Gina, Jai, Luke and Amie joined Beau and I in the living room around the humungous pile of presents that lay in the middle of the floor, Christmas songs blasted out of the TV and for once I actually felt genuinely happy.

Jai placed a tray with metal jugs full of tea, coffee and orange juice on the table, companioned by a plates stacked with pancakes and bowls full of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, not to mention the giant bottle of syrup and pot of sugar.

We all tucked in and arranged the presents into piles for each person. We each took it in turns to unwrap a present each and then carried on the cycle until all was opened. I left the present from Beau till last. It was a small box, I pulled the paper off and saw the words Pandora on the top. I gasped and pulled off the lid.

Inside lay a beautiful silver bracelet with a single charm attached a silver heart with a diamond stud in the left side.

“Beau, it’s beautiful. Thank you so much” I grinned and threw my arms around him, he laughed and took the bracelet from my grasp.

“May I?” He blushed slightly as everyone in the room cooed. I giggled and held my wrist out to him as he placed it delicately on, he lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it, he said nothing more after that, he just stood and left the room.