Chapter 9

Joe pulls his briefs and pants up and stands facing you. He gives you another kiss, but this time it's sloppy and hot as fuck. You can feel him sliding his hands under your shirt and he pulls it over your head. You just wish he would rip your pants off, but you let him do his thing. You're wearing a lacy push up bra and are glad you did because normally you go for comfort. He looks down at your breasts and bites his lip.

"You wanted me to see your tits the other day at the pool, didn't you?" You're not sure what he means, until you remember seeing him stare at you in your bikini. You give him a devilish smile. He kisses your neck and works his way down to the top of each breast. You can feel him reaching for the back of your bra and you get goosebumps from his touch. His hands are so soft and gentle.

He finally unlatches your bra and reveals your breasts. You can hear Joe catch his breath at the sight of you. He throws your bra onto the couch and hesitates as he cups your breasts. You find it cute that he's nervous. The soft touch of his hands on your breasts makes you moan. Joe leans forward and continues kissing your breasts, this time going for your nipples. The anticipation is killing you. "I'm so wet, Joe". He knows exactly what he's doing. He smiles as he continues to kiss a trail down your stomach and stops at the waist of your pants.

"So wet, huh?" He then kneels down at your waist and unbuttons your jeans. You're wearing the matching pair of lacy panties and he touches them gently. "I like these". He pulls your jeans down all the way and you step out of them. He then guides you to sit and lay back on the couch. He moves your legs so they are spread apart for him as he kneels in between them.

Your heart is racing as he starts kissing your thighs. You can't control your moaning because it feels so fucking good. Joe stops kissing you for a second and moves his hand closer to your opening. You look him in those delicious brown eyes and he touches your lips, but over your panties. "Do you want me to stop?" You shake your head no. He then gently pulls your panties to the side and slides his middle and ring finger inside of you. You moan and start breathing heavily as he pumps back and forth, slowly at first, but then faster as you beg for more. "Fuck, Joe. Oh God, fuck".

You look down and he's focusing on you with his tongue out. "You weren't lying, y/n. You're so wet. It's so fucking hot". He pulls both fingers out and puts them in his mouth, tasting you. He leans forward, puts his other hand on the back of your neck, brings you in for a kiss, and whispers "you taste so fucking good". Your heart is pounding uncontrollably at how hot Joe is when he's turned on. You feel like you can cum any second now.

He goes back between your legs and pulls your panties completely off. You are totally naked in front of this man, but you don't care. He gently kisses your opening and licks the length of it.  His tongue feels so good. He finds your clit and gently sucks on it. Your head falls backwards and you close your eyes. You can't stop moaning and calling his name. You reach forward and grab his curls with both hands. You've been fantasizing about those gorgeous curls.

As Joe continues to kiss, suck, and lick you, he slides his fingers back inside and pumps faster. "I'm so close", you whisper breathlessly. "Cum for me, sweetheart. Let me hear you fall apart for me". That delicious voice and the sight of him finger fucking you makes you have an intense orgasm, making you moan one last time.

Joe pulls his fingers out of you and leans forward to give you a passionate kiss. You look into his eyes once he pulls away. "That was incredible". He smiles and kisses your forehead. You both get dressed and leave the trailer for the day. You're not sure what the plans are for tonight, but you know that you will be with Joe, and that makes so happy.