Chapter 40

Author's Note:
Wow, the final chapter. It feels surreal knowing Daydreaming is complete. I hope you have loved this story as much as I have loved writing it. Please let me know your thoughts on this chapter after you read it.

Also, thank you SO much if you have been here since the beginning. Writing this story has been completely therapeutic for me. It has been such a joy creating this narrative about the lovely Joe Quinn. 🥰

Three months later and I am still absolutely captivated by him.

Also, shoutout to brides.com for the help on the wedding ceremony dialogue. 😂

One last thing. I started Daydreaming Part II with Joe one shots. I posted the first one the other day. I'd love for you to check it out!

Anyways, here it is...Chapter 40. Enjoy. ❤️

As soon as you and Joe return to the bridal party suite, your bridesmaids and groomsmen welcome you and cheer you on

As soon as you and Joe return to the bridal party suite, your bridesmaids and groomsmen welcome you and cheer you on. Your maid of honor brings you both a glass of champagne to sip on while you wait for the ceremony to start. As you mingle with your bridal party, you can't help but steal glances at your groom. He just looks so handsome and your heart skips a beat when you lock eyes. It takes you back to the very first time you locked eyes over two years ago. "How was the first look?" you hear Joe's best man, Wesley, ask. "Mate, she is absolutely stunning. Just look at her". Your heart explodes.

You then tell your bridesmaids about the first look. "I was so nervous walking up to him, but as soon as he turned around, my nerves immediately disappeared. I mean, just look at how handsome he is. He looks so hot, God damn. I'm a lucky woman". Your friends laugh and support your thirst for your groom, and you take another sip of champagne. You walk over to Joe and wrap your arms around his waist as he talks to his friends. "Are you ready for the ceremony, y/n?" another groomsman asks and you smile, look at Joe, and say, "Absolutely. I was ready to marry him the day he proposed".

Joe leans down and gently kisses your temple, making sure not to mess up your makeup. "The guests are coming in now!" another bridesmaid exclaims as she walks into the suite. You and Joe look at each other and squeal with excitement. You have been waiting for this moment for six months and it's finally here.

Thirty minutes later, your wedding coordinator comes into the bridal suite to gather everyone for the ceremony. "Okay, it's show time. I need all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen to find their partners. I need both sets of parents to line up. Joe, it's time for you to head back out to the balcony." Joe grabs your waist and looks deep into your eyes. "I'll see you out there, yeah? I love you so much, y/n", he whispers sweetly, grabs your hands, and kisses the tops of them. "I'll see you soon, babe", you reply and he walks with the coordinator out of the room, looking back at you one more time.

Your heart begins to race as you realize all of the attention will soon be on you. All of your friends and family have come to witness this beautiful ceremony. You know there is nothing to be nervous about, but the nerves still come in waves. Your parents come in the suite and so do Joe's. You greet them with hugs and kisses and they can't stop complimenting your dress, hair, and makeup.