Chapter 16

You quickly unlock the trailer door and the two of you step in. You lock the door behind you just in case, and for a second you and Joe just stare at each other with so much lust in your eyes. You're both standing by the couch. That goddamn couch. "What did you tell me earlier when we were alone?" You ask playfully, as you start to pull your shirt off slowly. Joe's dark eyes light up as he watches you take off your bra next. "If I could I'd fuck you right here." He says in a deep, lustful whisper. "Joe, fuck me right here. Right now," you say as your heart races and you put your hands on the waistband of your shorts.

You're about to unbutton them when he quickly walks over and stops you. "No. It's my turn." He unbuttons and unzips your shorts and pulls them down slowly. "You know exactly what I like", he says at the sight of another pair of sexy, lacy panties. You smile because you know he cannot resist you right now. You feel goosebumps as he takes his finger, slides it under your panties, and gently touches your opening. "I want to feel how wet you are". He pushes his middle finger inside of you for a few seconds. You moan at his touch and he pulls it out. "Fuck, y/n. So wet for me. So ready for my cock."

He turns you around and bends you over slightly. You reach for the back of the couch so you can hold onto something. You hear Joe take his belt off, then unbutton and unzip his pants. You look behind you and see Joe's cock, so hard and ready for you to fuck. You then hear the condom wrapper and wait a couple seconds for him to roll it down his length. You reach for your panties and Joe says demandingly, "These are staying on". You can feel him take his fingers and gently slide the crotch of your panties over to the side. You bite your lip as you wait for him to enter you. When he does, you gasp and moan when he begins to thrust hard and fast.

"Fuck, y/n," Joe says as he continues to thrust. You can't think straight because the sensation is so amazing. You feel Joe grab your breasts as he continues to fuck you from behind. "You're so sexy, baby. Fuck, you're a goddess". You are so hungry for him and begin to unravel at his rough thrusts. "I've wanted you like this all day", he breathes heavily. "Joe, you feel so good. Harder, Joe, please", you beg and he does as you wish. You moan when he picks up the pace and your knuckles turn white from grabbing the couch so hard. You are about to cum so you reach down and touch yourself. "Do you think of me when you touch yourself?" Joe asks. "Because I think of you" he admits.

"Yes, oh yes", you say and feel the pressure building within you. "I'm close, fuck", Joe says and thrusts a couple more times before cumming. You do not finish at the same time he does. He stops, pulls out, and takes the condom off. You hesitate to tell him that you did not finish, but you tell him anyway. He leans over to you and gives you a kiss. "Joe, I didn't finish. I really need to", you whisper, and Joe nods his head. "Whatever you need to do, love. I want you to finish too". You sit on the couch and Joe kneels next to you. You open your legs and start rubbing your clit. Joe's eyes light up as he watches you do this. You're so close and so turned on by him watching you. "Finger me." He puts two of them in his mouth and slides them inside of you. He says, "you like that?" as he pumps them in and out until you feel an intense orgasm wash over you.

You sigh and lay your head back. Joe pulls his fingers out. "We're going to need to burn this couch". Joe laughs at this, and it's one of his bests laughs, one that is absolutely contagious. You get dressed and Joe pulls his pants back up. "We should get going". You both leave the trailer and lock up. You start heading to Joe's car but suddenly stop when you hear, "Hey guys! What are you still doing here?" You both freeze and turn around to see Finn.

"Hey, mate, what's up?" Joe says to him. "We we're just hanging out. With the others", you say nervously. Finn nods his head. "Oh, cool. Did you have a good day off?" You and Joe look at each other and smile. Joe says, "Yeah, man it was a fun day." "Sweet. Alright then, I'll see you guys later." Finn smiles and walks away. You eventually get into Joe's car and drive towards your place. You're really getting used to staying with Joe every night.

Once you're both in bed you lay facing each other. Joe takes his finger and traces your face. You kiss his finger and he laughs. "So, I want to ask about earlier", you say nervously. "What about it?" He then sits up a little and holds his head up while laying on his side. "When Gaten asked 'when did this happen'" and you motion between the both of you. "You said that we are happy and that's all that matters." Joe nods his head and just looks at you. You take a deep breath and try to get the answer you're looking for. "What are we?" You ask quietly. You want to cover your face with the blankets at this point.

Joe looks at you and you can tell he is carefully thinking of what to say next. "Well, we have been hanging out a lot. And I truly enjoy spending time with you. I will be honest, I wasn't expecting to be in a relationship so soon. But sometimes things just happen." You nod your head and Joe sits up completely and you do too too. "I know we've only known each other for a short amount of time, but you are easily the best thing that's happened to me. I can't stop thinking about you and dreaming of you. I can't stop wishing I was with you every time we are apart. Your touch makes me weak. I have never felt this way about anyone until we met." Your heart explodes and you just want him to say it, you want to hear him say those three words. You can tell he is very nervous, but he takes a deep breath, reaches over to hold your hands, and says "Y/n, I..."

Joe's cellphone starts ringing.

Joe closes his eyes and sighs in frustration. He looks down and answers the phone. Your heart sinks. "What is it, Keery? It's not the best time, mate. Okay, okay. So you're telling me to avoid social media? Whatever, it will be fine, man. Good night". He hangs up the phone and looks at you. "What's wrong?" Joe replies, "apparently we've made the news. Some media outlet took a picture of us together from today and posted it online. Fans are going nuts". You're nervous because it wasn't ever truly a secret, but now everyone will know about you and Joe.

"Everything will be okay, sweetheart." Joe says and he cuddles up close to you. You lay down with him and he holds you close. He kisses the top of your head and you lay together, quietly, until you hear the sound of Joe's soft snores.