Chapter 23

"Hey, y/n, how are you?" Keery says after hugging Joe. You smile and say, "Hey, Keery." Still wanting to push him out of the room so you can play with your boyfriend, you let the thought go as he comes in for a hug. You wrap your arms around him and hug him back. Once you break the hug, Keery asks, "ready for the next couple of days?" To both you and Joe. You nod your head and Joe says, "yeah mate, I think so" with a nervous smile. "So we have a few interviews with Gaten later. That should be fun," Keery says and continues, "I see you will be playing dnd with the gang in a couple days. I wish I could watch that." You giggle and think about how Joe will be actually playing the game with Gaten, Finn, and Priah with a legit dungeon master. "

"Yeah, that should be interesting, to say the least," Joe replies and sits on the couch. You sit next to him and Keery takes a seat on the chair across from you both. The three of you continue talking about the days ahead and eventually Kerry stands up and says, "alright, I am going to get ready for the day. I'll see you in the lobby soon." "Alright mate, see you then." Joe walks him to the door and then closes it after he leaves.

"I thought he'd never leave," you say as Joe turns around and walks towards you. "And why do you want him to leave?" he asks mischievously. "Come here, now." You say and Joe obeys your order. You stand up from the couch and step closer to him. You then kneel down, unbutton and unzip Joe's jeans, and then pull them down, along with his briefs. Joe is already hard as you playfully push him down and grab his cock. Joe already makes a moaning sound and you smile because know you're in control. You start kissing around his erection and then lick it to get it sloppy and wet. Joe puts his hands in his hair and the sight makes you want to blow him so hard that he can't think straight during his interviews later. "Fuck, y/n", he whispers as you open your mouth and let his length inside until it hits the back of your throat. You start sucking and moving up and down, listening to Joe's sounds of pleasure. You then sit up for a second and grab his length again and twist and pump. You look into those delicious brown eyes and he is on fire.

You can barely focus as those eyes are burning into you. You lean forward and take his dick in your mouth again. You want every single inch of him in your mouth and test your gag reflex as you continue to suck and move up and down. Joe continues to moan and it's so hot. You can't help but look up at him as you continue to suck his dick, and he is biting his lip, watching you. You switch from your mouth to your hand again and say breathlessly, "goddamn, you're so sexy." Joe moans, smiles, says "fuck, come here" and pulls you down so you take him in your mouth again. A couple seconds later you taste him as he spills into your mouth. You swallow and then wipe the corner of your mouth. You smile flirtatiously at your boyfriend and sit up as he pulls his briefs back on. "You're going to make it hard for me to focus today," he says devilishly. You giggle and give him a soft kiss on the lips.

Eventually you both are able to take a quick nap together. About an hour later, Joe's alarm goes off and you both wake up. "I have to get ready for my interviews," he whispers to you, kisses your forehead, and starts to get dressed. You sit up and try to think of what you want to wear today. You are excited because you get to go to the interviews with Joe. You will just be sitting on the side, but it should be fun to watch and listen to him. Once you and Joe are ready, you meet Keery down in the lobby and head to the car that will take you to the studio.

"What should I expect today?" Joe asks Keery, and he replies, "that's the thing, you never know what to expect, so just have an open mind and be ready to answer the same questions over and over." Joe nods his head and looks over at you. You kiss his cheek and give him an encouraging smile. Once you arrive at the studio, you see Gaten, and Joe, Keery, and him all act like little kids squealing and laughing while they all greet each other. Eventually you're able to say hi to Gaten and give him a hug. He's become one of Joe's best friends, and you just love their friendship.

You sit off to the side as all three of them sit together and are told about the interview they will do first. You hear the producer explain that they will each take turns pulling questions from a cookie jar. You catch Joe's eyes for a split second and he smiles sweetly and touches his chain.

"Alright, 3

"Alright, 3...2..1..go!" Keery starts by saying "Welcome back guys, good to see you, I'm here with..." and he motions to Joe as he says "Joe" and then to Gaten as he says "Joe" and Keery continues with "great and we're going to be going over questions from a cookie jar". You giggle because you know that when the three of them are together, it's always chaotic. Keery goes first and pulls out a piece of paper. He then says, "Joe. You're British, but play an American on Stranger Things. What other accents can you do and can we hear them very quickly?" You lean forward and are beaming at your boyfriend as he says, "Throw some at me..." you are trying so hard to stay quiet as Joe does different accents, but they're so spot on and hilarious.

You are so happy that Joe is feeling comfortable and having fun during this interview. Towards the end of the interview, Keery says, "thank you guys so much for joining us for...cOoKiE jAr!!!" you hear Joe say and he leans back and makes a face that makes you spit out our water as you're taking a sip. "And cut!" You hear the producer say and Joe, Keery, ad Gaten all burst out laughing. You can hear Joe's big laugh, the one that is absolutely contagious. They are told they need to come back in ten minutes for another interview, so during that break Joe walks over to see you.

"That was amazing" you say and give him a big hug. "I could barely contain myself, you guys were hilarious." Joe laughs and says "I definitely feel a lot better now. I don't feel as nervous," and gives you a quick kiss. Gaten and Keery come over and you tell him how great they were. "So we should start thinking about dinner tonight," Gaten says, looks at you all, and continues, "we should invite the others too, it will be so good to see them." You smile and nod your head in agreement.

Once Joe, Keery, and Gaten head back over for an interview, you sit back down and continue gushing over your boyfriend. There were times when you couldn't believe that this is your life. You were so incredibly lucky and grateful to be with Joe and experience these things with him. And by the way he continuously looks over at you and gives you sweet little smiles, you knew that he feels the exact same way.