Chapter 25

You feel the need to take another shot of tequila after that incident. You stop at the table where your friends are and Finn gives you a "what's up?" kind of look. "Tequila, please" you shout over the music. Joe looks at you and then the dance floor as Finn hands you the shot glass. You take the shot and it burns going down your throat. Joe raises his eyebrow at you as you grab his hand and head to the dance floor. Sadie and Gaten had already joined Millie and Noah, and they were all dancing on the other side of the floor. The music was so loud and you were really feeling those tequila shots. All you wanted to do was to dance and have fun.

You turn around to see Joe staring at you with so much lust in his eyes. You smile devilishly as you start to move your hips seductively to the music. You can actually feel his eyes burning into you. You don't care who else is watching you, because all you wanted was to dance for him. You continue to dance seductively and put your hands through your hair. You push your loose curls back and continue swaying your hips to the music. You turn to look at Joe and lock eyes with him. You smile flirtatiously and he returns a similar one. You take your hands from your hair and move them down your body, from your neck, to your breasts, to your hips. This makes Joe step forward and you grab him immediately.

You turn around so you can grind and twerk your ass on him. He wraps his arms around you and says, "If you keep dancing like this, we won't make it back to the hotel for that make up sex". You take your hand and put it on his face to pull him in a little closer. "Is that a promise?" Just then you feel Joe grab your waist and turn you back around to face him. He slides one hand on the back of your neck and pulls you in for a kiss.  You then turn back around and continue to dance. You feel so sexy as your boyfriend dances with you and watches you. You're both drunk at this point and you turn around again to give Joe another kiss. You feel Joe's tongue and open your mouth to let him inside. Your body is against his and you can feel his erection growing. You pull back and he says, "let's go. Now."

You nod your head as he pulls you to follow him. You look at the table where your friends are but no one notices you two. Once you get to the private room, you both quickly go inside and Joe locks the door. He then pushes you against it and starts kissing your neck. You've been wanting Joe all night and now the anticipation was killing you. You reach down to touch his erection but he grabs your hands and forces them up against the wall. You love when he is in control. "I've been thinking about your pussy all night", he says and as he is holding your hands up, he takes his other hand and slides it down your body. You start to ache and throb as he lifts your dress and touches your panties. He looks at you and smiles, then says, "are you ready for me, babygirl?" You're heart is racing and your breath is staggered when he slides his hand underneath your panties and touches your opening with his fingers. It's so sensitive but it's making you feel so wild for him. He then slips his middle finger inside of you and he moans. "Fucking delicious".

Hearing him say those words turns you on like you've never been before. He pushes inside even more and you moan this time. "Show me how much you want me. How much you want to fuck me," you whisper and he stops and looks at you. You get goosebumps as his brown eyes become darker. You feel hesitant but daring when you continue, "When that asshole was hitting on me. When those guys were looking at me like they wanted to fuck me. How bad did you want me then?" The alcohol was definitely talking at this point, but it was too late to take it back. Joe eyes turn feral at this point and he pulls his finger out from inside of you and puts it to your mouth. You open your mouth and let his finger in to suck on it. "So sweet, aren't you?" He says in a dark voice. He then grabs you and takes you over to a table. He picks you up and you sit on it. He pushes your dress up immediately and pulls your panties off. While sitting with your legs spread apart, he pulls the top of your dress down to expose your breasts.

Joe unzips his pants and pulls them down. He is just standing there, wearing his orange button down, the one with the top three buttons undone, holding his erection, so hard, and the sight could make you fall apart any second. As he is breathing heavily, he steps forward, grabs your legs, and pulls your ass closer to the edge of the table. "I'm yours. Only yours, forever." you say breathlessly. Joe holds his cock and presses his tip at your opening. He rubs it slowly up and down for a few seconds and then pushes inside of you. You scream and don't care because the music is so loud in the club right now.

Joe thrusts so fast and so hard inside of you. He's got one hand on the table and the other wrapped around your back.You've got one arm around his neck and your other hand is in his curls. You moan and call his name. "Fuck, so good". Joe's tongue is sticking out when he says, "you're mine. Don't ever forget that. No one else will ever love you like I do. Fuck you like I do". He then grabs your hair and pulls your head to one side so he can kiss and suck on your neck. "More, harder, faster", you whisper and Joe obeys your commands. A few seconds later he pulls out and grabs you to stand up and then turns you around. He pushes your back down so you're laying flat on the table and then pushes inside of you again. Your hands hold the edges of the table and your knuckles are white because Joe feels so fucking incredible as he shows you how much he wants you.

He grabs your hair again and pulls on it and you scream as he slaps your ass. "Let me hear you cum for me," you hear him say deliciously and you're so close. A couple seconds later you can tell Joe is close too by the sounds he's making. When you both finish, he cums inside of you. Once his thrusting slows down, he pulls out and leans forward to lay on top of you. He then stands up and you do the same but turn to face him. "Holy hell, babe" you say and smile. Joe gives you one of his breathtaking smiles, leans forward to kiss you, and says "I've been wanting to do that from the second I saw you in this fucking dress".

You both get dressed and head back to your friends. You watch as a drunken Keery looks at Joe and gives him a knowing smirk. Everyone is having so much fun, but it's getting late. Eventually you and Joe say your goodbyes and leave to head back to the hotel. You're both still a little drunk at this point and once you're back in your room, you're giggling at each other trying to get ready for bed. You wash your face and brush your teeth while Joe does the same. You then change into one of Joe's t-shirts and put a pair of boy short panties on. You both climb into bed and check your alarm. "What time is your first interview tomorrow?" You whisper to Joe as he plugs his charger into his phone. "Uhhh, eleven I think?" He replies and so you set your alarm for nine since it's already 2am. "I'll set an alarm. Come give me kisses before you start snoring" you giggle and Joe laughs and leans over to give you sweet kisses. "I love you, Joe." you say sweetly and he kisses you one more time and says "I love you too, y/n. Sleep well, my love".

He then lays down and gets cozy under the covers. You smile as you lay your head down and start thinking about the amazing day you just had with your boyfriend. Flashes of the club are popping up in your head, when all of a sudden, your heart stops. Oh...my...God. We didn't use a condom tonight! Whatever alcohol that was left in your system quickly dissipates. You open your eyes and see that Joe is already asleep. You don't want to wake him since he has another full day tomorrow. I mean, we were in the heat of the moment. We were both drunk! I can't believe neither of us thought about it?! And he finished in me, holy shit. You take a deep breath and try to relax. Everything will be just fine, right? Hopefully Joe won't be upset about it. You close your eyes again, hoping any drop of alcohol left in your system will do the trick to make you fall asleep.