Chapter 32

Joe takes you to the bed and lays you down. He then climbs on top of you and starts kissing your neck. You can feel his hands sliding under your shirt and they feel soft, warm, and heavenly. "Sit up for me, love". You would do anything for him at this point. He pulls your shirt off over your head and then unhooks your bra. He throws both to the floor and you lay back so he can take in the sight of you.

"You're absolutely breathtaking, y/n. I'm such a sucker for you," he whispers lusciously. He reaches out and grabs your breasts. "Your tits are incredible". He leans down and starts kissing them tenderly. He takes his time and starts sucking on your nipple and giving it gentle kisses. You watch as you boyfriend starts to devour you, and it is completely euphoric. You giggle as his stubble tickles your breasts, and Joe looks up at you and smiles sweetly. "You okay?" He asks lovingly and you nod your head. He then continues kissing your other breast and sucking on that nipple. You can feel yourself getting so wet, but you want to enjoy every second of Joe's love making. When he adjusts his body on top of yours, you can feel that he is hard, which makes you throb uncontrollably down below.

Joe continues to give you kisses on your chest and breasts, but they are hungrier now. He starts making his way down below your breasts and onto your stomach. You reach out to grab his delicious curls, and he moans when you do so. "If you keep grabbing my hair, I will have to just fuck you senseless," Joe whispers and looks straight into your eyes. You bite your lip and say, "couldn't help myself, but please continue making love to me". This feels different to you, but it is absolutely sensational. Usually you and Joe have so much lust for each other, but today he's so sensual and so, so sexy.

Joe continues kissing your stomach until he gets below your belly button. He then takes his hand, slides it under the waistband of your leggings, and stops right before your opening. Your breathing becomes heavy and uncontrollable. "I'm still taking my time, but I want to feel you," Joe whispers devilishly as he slides his fingers down and touches your clit. You gasp and he looks up and smiles, knowing you're under his control. He then pushes further down and slides two fingers inside of you. "Fuck, baby. You're always so ready for me. So wet, so fucking juicy", he says as he pumps a couple of times and your head falls back.

You can feel him pumping the whole length of fingers inside of you and then he pulls them out. This makes you whine and Joe looks into your eyes, sucks on his fingers, and says, "soon, baby. I want you to be so hungry for me". "I am, Joe, please". Joe sits up and puts his hands on the waistband of your leggings. You lift up your ass and he pulls them down slowly, revealing another sexy pair of panties. Joes eyes turn dark at the sight of them, because they are his favorite color, blue.

Once your leggings are off, Joe adjusts so he is now on his stomach and his arms are supporting your legs. He continues kissing your body and moves to your thighs. He nibbles every so often and leaves a mark, but you don't mind. You breathe in sharply as he kisses close to your opening, but teases you and you exhale. "I told you, love, I want to feel every inch of you. Taste every inch of you, so that's what I'm doing", he says playfully and you bite your lip when he looks at you. "I know, it feels so good, but I need your cock inside of me, like now". Joe ignores your statement and continues giving you hungry but tender kisses on your thighs. A few curls fall over his forehead and his chain is hanging from his neck. He looks so fucking sexy and you can barely take it. "Take your shirt off," you demand and Joe stops and does as you ask. You see his happy trail and his cute little belly button and giggle. "Now, let me continue, please," he says playfully and you nod your head.

Joe continues to kiss and nibble on you, but starts moving back up towards your face. Once he's looking into your eyes, he leans in and gives you a delicious, passionate, sloppy kiss. You open your mouth immediately and let his tongue inside. Your tongues move together perfectly and Joe puts one hand on the back of your neck. You then feel him slide his free hand down your panties and slide his finger inside of you again. When he breaks the kiss for a second you moan and he turns feral. "How bad do you want me to fuck you?" he whispers in your ear as he fingers you, hard. You're almost breathless so it's hard to get any words out, but he continues. "Tell me, y/n. Tell me you want me to fuck you. To ravish you." You kiss him again and once you break away you whisper, "fuck me, Joe. In every way possible. Please, fuck me."