Chapter 33

"YES! Yes, Joe, yes, I will marry you!" you say as tears are still falling down your face. You're in complete shock at Joe's proposal. You had no idea that he was planning on proposing, especially during this trip. Your hands are still shaking when he slides the stunning ring on your left ring finger. He stands up and wraps his arms around you tightly. You lean in and when you collide, your kisses are passionate and so romantic. "I love you so much, Joe." You say between tears and kisses. He gives you a huge, illuminating smile and says, "I love you, my future Mrs. Quinn". Hearing Joe say those words make you melt. Once you pull back from his embrace, you look at your left hand. The ring is everything you've always wanted and more.

"The ring is so gorgeous, it's stunning, Joe. Oh my God," you say in awe of it. He smiles at you and says, "I have been talking with your best friend for weeks now. She helped me decide. It had to be absolutely perfect. Just for you, my love". You still can't believe this is happening right now. Joe just asked you to marry him! He wants you to be his wife, his forever. "Does anyone know about this?" You ask, still emotional. Joe nods his head and says, "well, my mum and dad know. And I also asked your family for their blessing. I'm so glad they said yes," he says with a giggle. "Of course they would say yes, Joe. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I am going to be your wife! You're going to be my...husband!" Your insides continue to melt as you say this. Joe was truly the best partner and lover you've ever had, and now he's officially going to be forever yours. "Let's FaceTime the family!" Joe says with pure excitement. You nod your head and as he walks to the kitchen to grab his phone, you can't help but imagine him on your wedding day. You could already see Joe in a tux, looking so incredibly handsome, standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for you. As he sees you in your gorgeous wedding dress, tears form in his beautiful doe eyes. "Ready, love?" He asks sweetly and you snap out of your daydream.

You nod your head and say, "absolutely!" Joe first FaceTimes your family and when they answer, you immediately scream "I'M ENGAGED!!!" You can hear cheers and congratulations from your family as they are so happy for you. They loved Joe from the moment they met him. You talk to them for a couple minutes and tell them exactly how Joe proposed. Once you hang up, Joe FaceTimes his parents separately. "She said yes, mum!" Joe says sweetly and his mom is so excited for the both of you. After he hangs up with her, he calls his dad and tells him the same. "You're looking at the future Mrs. Quinn, dad!" He says excitedly and you show off your ring. Joe's dad congratulates the both of you and you just look at each other and feel so incredibly giddy. It feels amazing to have so much support from both of your families. "Well, when's the wedding?" Joe's dad asks and you giggle and say, "we will have to start planning. I'm still in complete shock. I had no idea Joe was going to propose!"

A few minutes later you hang up and Joe sets his phone down. "Should we call anyone else?" You ask and he replies, "we can call them later. I actually have more surprises, but not as big as this one," he giggles and you smile at him. "What else could you possibly have planned for today?" Joe then stands up and offers you his hand. You take it and he leads you to the bedroom and says, "We are going to have a date night tonight, but instead of going out, we're staying in". You immediately see a gorgeous dress hanging in the closet, one that he bought for you to wear, specifically for tonight. "It's so beautiful Joe, thank you so much, baby", you kiss him and then take it off the hanger. "I'm glad you like it. I know you'll be stunning in it. Once you're dressed, come out to the backyard," he says, gives you a wink, and then leaves the room.

You head over to the closet to touch the dress. It's absolutely beautiful, but you realize that you should shower real quick to get any residual oils off from the massage. Once you're out of the shower, you change into the dress and touch up your hair and makeup quickly, not wanting to waste any more time. You then head through the living room and into the backyard, where Joe is sitting at the table with two glasses of champagne. "Hi, love. You look absolutely mesmerizing," he says sweetly and you blush. "Thank you, babe. You have good taste," you say flirtatiously as you head over to sit with him. "It's so lovely out here," you say and Joe replies, "I thought we could have dinner under the stars tonight," he says. You notice that there is already food on the table, so you ask, "Did you cook?" And Joe shakes his head and replies, "No, I called in a favor. This is from one of the best restaurants in the area. But don't worry, I'll cook for you soon." You smile and kiss Joe's cheek. He was an amazing cook, so you were definitely looking forward to that.