Chapter 20

Once you were out of the bath, you wrap yourself in a towel and head to Joe's bedroom to change into something more comfortable. You call for Joe. "Can I wear one of your tshirts?" He says, "sure, whichever one you'd like." You walk towards the dresser and pull it open. You chose a black tee and it smells amazing. You pull it over your head and then put your comfy shorts on. After you brush your hair, you head to the living room.

Joe is sitting on the couch and is looking at his phone. "I ordered dinner, it should be here soon." He says with a smile. You walk over to him and he opens his arms for you. You sit on his lap and he pulls you in as close as possible for a hug. "How was the bath?" He asks sweetly. "Just what I needed" you say and then you pull back to look at his face. His eyes are the most beautiful you've ever seen, and the way he looks at you makes your heart just melt. You smile and say, "I have never told you this, but you have the most mesmerizing eyes." Your compliment makes Joe smile and he kisses your hand as you reach out to touch his curls. "I just gotta say it...my boyfriend is hot." You giggle after you say this and Joe gives you a look, the one that would make you do anything for him. "Your boyfriend is a lucky man," he says flirtatiously and brings you in for a sweet, slow kiss.

You can't help but continue to run your fingers through Joe's curls as you kiss him. Eventually you open your mouth and the kisses become more passionate. He reaches his hands out to grab your ass that is sitting perfectly on his thighs. You kiss him again and he moans this time, making your body tell you that you need him. You take your hands from Joe's curls and reach for the hem of his t-shirt you're wearing to pull it off. You can tell that Joe is surprised that you're not wearing a bra. While he's looking at you like a masterpiece, he leans forward and kisses each breast. You watch your boyfriend kiss you tenderly and love how gentle he can be.

"Thank you" you whisper, and Joe gives you a look. "For what?" "For taking care of me today," you reply. This time Joe leans forward to kiss your lips softly. "Of course. I'd do anything to make you happy." You smile and you can't help but lean forward and kiss Joe again, but this time even harder. He opens his mouth and you slide your tongue inside. You wrap your arms around Joe's neck and his hands are wrapped around your waist. You can feel yourself aching for him and can also feel him getting hard. You look down and can see it too. It was pretty obvious since he was wearing gray sweatpants.

You look back up and into Joe's dark eyes. You just look at each other for a couple of seconds and Joe whispers, "let me really take care of you". Your heart starts to race and you say, "Where do you want me?" Joe then surprises you by picking you up and turning around so you are now laying on the couch. He leans in to kiss you again, he reaches for the waistband of your shorts and underwear, and pulls them off completely. Joe starts kissing your inner thighs and your breathing becomes heavier. You anticipate the feeling of Joe's mouth on your opening and the wait is almost unbearable.

All you hear is the sound of Joe's sweet kisses. Just then you could feel Joe's tongue on your opening and the sensation made you arch your back. As he was kissing, licking, and sucking, all you could do was watch. Watching your boyfriend go down on you was the sexiest thing ever. Joe then looks up and you lock eyes. You could already feel an orgasm building because the eye contact was so intense. "I'm close, but I need you." You say breathlessly. Joe stops and before he could say anything else, you sit up and say, "I really need you."

Joe then nods his head and quickly goes into his room. You then stand up and wait for him to return. Once he does, you grab him and make him sit on the couch. "If you want to take care of me, then you will let me fuck you senseless." This makes Joe raise both eyebrows and he quickly pulls his sweatpants and underwear down. He is so hard and ready for you so he grabs the condom wrapper and tears it open. "Let me", you say and you take the condom and roll it down his erection. You then straddle him and immediately reach your hand down to guide him inside of you. You gasp as soon as he enters you and you grab his curls again. You start to rock back and forth and bounce up and down. Joe grabs your ass as you ride him and he thrusts inside of you quickly and hard. "Fuck, y/n, you feel so good", he says. You start to bounce even harder and the sounds of Joe's moans are so incredibly hot.

"You're perfect", Joe says as he's still thrusting inside of you. You find it cute that Joe expresses himself like this during sex. However, you can't respond at the moment because the sensation is almost bringing you over the edge. You just lean forward and give him an open mouth, sloppy kiss. After a couple more minutes, you can feel your orgasm flowing through you as Joe finishes too. You're both sweaty and you are still on his lap.

Soon after you climb off of him, he cleans himself up, and gets dressed. You head to the bathroom, make sure to relieve yourself, and then head back out. You walk over to Joe and give him another hug. "I love you", you say and he kisses the top of your head. "I love you too," he replies sweetly. Just then the doorbell rings and Joe heads to the door. He pays the delivery man and grabs the food. "Ready to eat?" He asks and you nod your head yes.

Once you're both sitting at the table eating your dinner, Joe looks at you and says, "I truly meant what I said." "What do you mean?" You ask him, needing clarification.  "I am so lucky. So incredibly lucky that I'm your boyfriend." You smile and reach your hand over to hold his. "I've never felt like this before, and I'm so lucky that you love me. And put up with the assholes in my life." You roll your eyes when he says that last part but smile at his confession. "I feel same way. I think we are both very lucky." You reply.

Once you're both finished eating, you clean up and Joe says "Alright, love. I will be in bed putting Netflix on. Let's see if we can agree on something to watch." You giggle and say "be there in a sec." You head to his room when you're done and climb into bed. You immediately snuggle up to Joe and lay your head on his chest. Joe starts to play with your hair and says "what will it be then? You get to choose." You look up at Joe and reply, "how about The Notebook?" Joe then says "I've never seen it, so let's rectify that". He leans down to kiss you and then finds the movie. You adjust a little so you can hear his heartbeat as you lay on his chest. Joe continues to play with your hair, but you don't mind. There is no other place in this world you'd rather be.