Chapter 30

Eventually Joe heads further down the carpet to start interviews. "Can you tell us about your character, Eddie?" The interviewer asks. Joe replies, "He's the head of the Dungeons and Dragons club at Hawkins High...uhm, he's a dungeon master". The interviewer continues, "Do you feel like you have the best wig this season?" And Joe replies, "probably haven't seen one that rivals it...yeah. It was nicknamed the beast. It's a...it's a pretty impressive unit, yeah".

You giggle as you watch and listen as Joe is talking to another interviewer. He says in a silly tone, "Getting down...in the upside down," and you can tell he is a little embarrassed, but you catch his eyes for a second and smile. Eventually you all head inside and sit in a private area with the cast. There is a huge crowd of people inside and they are waiting to watch live interviews with the cast. You watch from the side as David, Winona, Millie, and Keery separately face the crowd of fierce, loving fans.

Joe is pacing a little as you hear them announce his name. "Give a warm Stranger Things welcome to Joseph Quinn!" And you hear the crowd go wild. Joe steps on stage and he is greeted by two interviewers.

Joe says hi nervously and he is asked "what's it like being out and about in this environment?" Joe says, "it's pretty mad

Joe says hi nervously and he is asked "what's it like being out and about in this environment?" Joe says, "it's pretty mad...it's a lot of people". He then talks a little bit about Eddie and you can tell he is so nervous by the way he continuously looks down at the ground. As the interview continues, Joe says, "Getting to go to work with them everyday was just such a treat...I can't get over how many people are here, it's mad" and giggles nervously. Soon after he says, "Thank you so much, great to meet you!", he steps off the stage, and finds you immediately.

"You were so great, babe!" You say to him and give him a hug. "I think you mean nervous, but I'm glad it's done," he replies doubtfully and gives you a kiss. Once all of the live interviews are done, you all gather to watch the first episode together. It was absolutely incredible, not to mention horrifying. Joe is SO amazing as Eddie, and his introduction scene is absolutely iconic. "Time to party!" You hear Millie say after the episode is over. All of the cast, crew, and their guests head to the party space.

Waitstaff start bringing out trays of drinks and hors d'oeuvres, and everyone is starting to mingle and let loose. You and Joe start with a glass of champagne, and then find your friends as the DJ starts. Dancing commences and not soon after you watch Joe and Gaten dance together. You're almost crying laughing because their bromance is just immaculate. After a couple hours of eating, drinking, dancing, and taking pictures, it's getting late, and people are starting to leave.

You've had quite a few drinks yourself. You watch Joe talk and mingle with everyone, and just can't help but fall even more in love with him. As you stare at your gorgeous man while he laughs and smiles, you can't help but start to go feral for him. Eventually he comes back over, sits down, and puts his arm around you. "Can we go back to the hotel?" You ask in his ear, and he replies, "Sure, love, what's the rush?" Your eyes go dark and you say, "I need your dick in my mouth. Like five hours ago". Joe's eyes go big and he looks around the room before he says, "It's time for us to go."

He stands up and takes your hand. You quickly say your goodbyes and head outside to the limo. Once you're inside, and alone, you start kissing Joe's neck. "The driver, love," Joe says and you stop and reply, "he's focusing on the road. Let me focus on you". You then take your hand and place it on Joe's groin, quickly feeling his erection growing.

"I've been wanting your dick since you stepped out in this outfit", you whisper and Joe starts breathing heavily. "You can have it, baby, but wait until we get back to the room", Joe replies insistently, and you pout but start making out with him, moving your tongue with his in your mouth. You finally get back to the hotel and head up to your room. Once you're both inside, you push Joe up against the wall and start working on his pants. "These need to come off, now," you say and pull them down. You can see he is hard and erect through his briefs and you slowly pull them down, revealing a glorious sight.

You kneel down, still wearing your dress, and look up at your sexy boyfriend. The sight of him still dressed from the waist up is making you go crazy for him. "You're mine, right?" You whisper seductively and hold his erection with one hand. Joe leans his head back and says, "yes, baby, yes". You spit on his cock and start pumping his length. "Oh, fuck," Joe says breathlessly and you open your mouth and take his length inside until it hits the back of your throat. You reach both hands around to grab his ass while you suck. As you suck hard and move back and forth, you hear Joe moan repeatedly and say your name. You want to make him feel good...feel wanted.

You pull back so you can grab Joe's erection with your hand and continue to pump him back and forth. "Do I make you feel good?" You whisper and Joe looks into your eyes and says, "Really...fucking...good," and it only makes you want him to fuck you senselessly. You open your mouth and let him back inside, and after a couple more seconds of sucking, Joe reaches down for you. "Come here," he says seductively and takes you to the bedroom, to the edge of the bed. He turns you around and pulls your dress up, showing your ass wearing lacy, crotchless panties. "Fuck, y/n, you're trying to kill me," he says and you look over your shoulder at him and smile. He steps over to his suitcase and grabs a condom, tears the wrapper, then slides it down his length. You then feel Joe guide himself into you and start thrusting, fast and hard. "Joe, please, harder, fuck" you say breathlessly as he fucks you doggy style. "You're so sexy, y/n, fuck, these panties are so hot" he says and is almost out of breath. "Take my dress off" you demand and he reaches for the zipper and tugs it aggressively. It unzips on the first try and falls down, causing him to stop thrusting so you can step out of it and turn around to face him. You quickly reach the collar of his jacket to rip it off. You then take his vest off and unbutton his white shirt as fast as you can.

Once everything is off, you sit on the edge of the bed with your legs spread apart and watch as Joe slides his length into you again. You're laying back on your elbows but sit up a little to reach and touch his chest, stomach, and happy trail. Joe begins to thrust harder which makes your head fall back. "That's it, baby, fall apart for me. Let me hear you, I know you're close. Let me help you with that," he then licks his fingers and reaches down to rub your clit. You scream and moan his name which makes Joe turn absolutely feral and fuck you senselessly, as you wished.

A couple minutes later Joe is breathing heavily, moaning, and making other sounds that tell you he is cumming. You finish just a couple second after him and lay back on the bed. Joe pulls out of you, takes the condom off, and disposes it. He then climbs on the bed and lays next to you. He starts taking his finger and drawing hearts and other shapes on your stomach. "What a night, huh?" Joe whispers lovingly and you giggle and say, "it was definitely one to remember".