Chapter 13

Once you're both inside of the car, Joe grabs you and kisses you, hard. You open your mouth to allow his tongue inside and kiss him back. All you can hear are your sounds of sloppy kisses and soft moans. It's an awkward position since you're in the car, but you don't care at the moment. All you know is that you want this man right now. And by the way Joe is kissing you and grabbing you, he wants you too.

You can feel yourself throbbing for him and feel your panties getting wet, which makes you climb over the console. Joe adjusts his seat by pushing it back to make more room for you. You climb on his lap and start kissing his neck. "Stay with me tonight", he whispers in between kisses."Okay". You continue to kiss him. Since you are wearing a dress and just panties, there is not much fabric between you and Joe as you straddle him.

You can feel him getting hard as he bucks his hips up to rub against you. You don't want this to happen in his car, so you pull away from him. "We need to go. Now". Joe nods his head and you climb back over into your seat. He starts the car and tries his best to focus on the road.

You're so turned on at the moment and the drive back seems like it's taking forever. You are both breathing heavily and you decide to do something you normally wouldn't, but Joe has you feeling some type of way. You spread your legs apart and Joe notices out of the corner of his eye and raises his eyebrow. You pull your dress up a little and reach your hand down to touch yourself.

"Oh, fuck, y/n". You give him a devilish smile. "What? I'm just getting ready for you". Joe watches you for a second but then obviously keeps his eyes on the road. You can tell you're driving him crazy and you love it. You finally get back to Joe's place and you both rush out of the car and into his apartment.

You throw your purse on the table as Joe does the same with his car keys. You then walk towards each other and collide, kissing passionately. Joe has his arms wrapped around you and grabs your ass. "Sorry I grabbed your ass in the trailer earlier, but I couldn't help myself". You laugh and he starts kissing your neck. You moan and grab his shirt, trying to unbutton it.

Once you get it off, you both stop for a second so you can touch his chest. "So perfect". Joe collides into you again while holding you tight and kissing you. "Follow me", he says and you'd do anything for him at the moment. He takes you into his bedroom and you're nervous but you're ready.

Before you continue anything else, Joe stands close to you and lifts your chin so you are looking straight into those captivating brown eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks you sweetly but seriously. "Yes, I'm sure". You give him a soft kiss. "If at any time you want to stop, please tell me", Joe says and you look at him and nod.

He is backed up to the side of his bed and you are standing in front of him. He then sits on the bed, reaches down low to grab the hem of your dress, and pulls it up to take it off. As he does this, he kisses your body from your thighs to your stomach and eventually, back on your lips.

You are standing in another beautiful bra and panty set and Joe's eyes light up at the sight of you. You still have your heels on, but you prefer to take them off, so you do that quickly and he does not object. "You are breathtaking", he whispers. The sound of his sultry voice and the way he is looking at you with such lust makes you feel at his mercy for the night.

He is still taking your body in and reaches out to touch your skin. This gives you goosebumps and Joe smiles when he sees them. He turns you around so he can look at you from behind and kisses your ass. "Just thinking about your ass gets me hard". Your breath immediately turns heavy again. Joe stands up and turns you back to face him. You reach for his pants, unbutton them, and pull them down. He then guides you on the bed and you lay back and watch him.

"Touch yourself for me again, love", he says as he is standing in front of the bed now, staring at you. You swear that his eyes are even darker now as he is so turned on. He slides his hand under the waistband of his briefs and starts masturbating.

You still have your bra and panties on, but you don't mind. Your heart is racing as you watch him touch himself, but you take your fingers, reach down, and start rubbing and touching yourself. "That's it, good girl". You stare into each other's eyes but can't help but look down at him holding his cock. It's so fucking hot.

He then climbs on the bed towards you. You can feel that your panties are soaked, and when you lift your hand to try to take them off, Joe leans in to lick your fingers. He then grabs your panties and pulls them off slowly. He climbs over you now and kisses your breasts. You put your hands on his back and feel his muscles. At this point you need to feel him inside of you, so you whisper, "please fuck me, Joe".

He stops kissing you and pulls his underwear off. He reaches towards the nightstand and opens the drawer to grab a condom. He tears the wrapper with his teeth and it is the hottest, most heavenly sight. He rolls the condom down his length and then climbs back over you. "Let me see your tits", he whispers and you sit up so he can take your bra off. He leans down and kisses your nipples and sucks on them for a couple of seconds. Your moaning makes him moan, and he looks at you and you barely whisper, "Joe, please".

Joe holds his cock and rubs the tip against your opening. He then slowly guides it inside of you. You gasp because he fills you in all the right places. He starts thrusting back and forth slowly, and you can't help but lean your head back and moan. You look into his eyes and he leans down to give you a kiss.  Your tongues intertwine seamlessly and he kisses you with so much desire.

"Harder, Joe", you demand, and he obliges. You look down and see his perfect cock being thrusted inside of you repeatedly. "You feel so fucking good", he says breathlessly. Your hands rub all over his body and then you find them in those perfect curls. "You okay?" he asks as he is still fucking you. "Yes, fuck, yes".

He grabs you and pulls you up, still kissing every possible inch of you. "Get on your hands and knees". Joe caresses your body from behind and you can feel him enter you again. This angle feels incredible. "Fuck, y/n, I've never seen anything more beautiful," he says and his voice is deeper than usual. You can barely focus because the sensation of Joe fucking you from behind is out of this world.

You reach your hand down to massage your clit and Joe says, "I'm close, I'm so close", and you start rubbing yourself harder. You feel that sensation quickly building. The sounds of Joe's moaning and breathing are so fucking hot. You feel your orgasm coming and it washes through you. A second later you can tell Joe is cumming by the sounds he's making and how his thrusting is slowing down.

You both stop and all there is between you is heavy breathing. You drop your head and feel Joe pull out. "That was fucking amazing", he says and you turn to sit on the bed. You smile at him and he pulls the condom off to dispose of it. He then crawls back onto the bed and kisses you one more time.

You lay there together quietly and as he is holding you, sweaty and hot, you can't help but feel at home in his arms.