Chapter 14

You both end up falling asleep in each other's arms. You wake up a little later and it's still dark. You try to adjust gently so you don't wake Joe up and once you grab your phone you see it's 3am. You are definitely happy that you're both off tomorrow. You lay your phone down quietly and adjust to face Joe. He is a literal work of art and you can't help but stare when he is sleeping so peacefully.

You end up falling back asleep and then are awakened by a soft kiss on your lips. "Good morning, love". Your eyes are still closed and you try to pretend you're still sleeping, but you can't help but give a little smile. "Let me see those beautiful eyes". You open them slowly. Joe is looking at you like you are a total goddess. "Morning", you reply with a sleepy smile.

He leans over and gives you kisses on your cheek and then moves to your neck. You try to oppose but then start giggling and he continues. "Time to wake up. We're off today, let's seize the day!" He stops kissing you and you just look at him, having no clue what you want to do. You did just wake up, after all.

"Should we see if anyone else is off today? Maybe do like a group thing?" Joe suggests and you like the idea. Joe reaches over to grab his phone and you get a glimpse of his back muscles. Flashbacks of last night reel through your mind and your heart begins to race. You had sex with Joe and it was amazing. You snap out of it and check the time to see that it's 7:30am.

"I'll send something in the group chat." He says as you scroll through your phone. While he waits for a reply, he looks at you and says, "will you shower with me?" A shiver runs down your body. You raise an eyebrow at him. "Hmmm, okay". You quickly get out of bed and go straight for the shower. "I hope you like it hot".

"Not too hot, eh?" He follows you and you both fit inside the shower. "Ow that's hot!" Joe laughs and you explain, "I like hot showers. But I'll turn it down for you. Just a little." You adjust the temperature and then ask if that's better. He nods and grabs the soap. He starts rubbing your back with the soap and you're now wide awake.

Any time this man touches you your senses explode. You turn to face him and see a beautiful, wet face staring at you. He continues rubbing you with soap and his hands graze over your breasts and stomach. He then hands you the soap and you start cleaning him. His body feels perfect under your touch.

"Turn around". You rub his back and the soapy water falls down it onto his butt. He's got the cutest butt and you just want to grab it, but you control yourself this time. Eventually Joe grabs the shampoo. "How much shampoo do you use?" You tell him and he squeezes that amount into his hands. You love that he is taller than you, and in this case it's perfect because he starts rubbing the shampoo into your hair and massages your scalp.

"You are spoiling me right now", you laugh and you hear him giggle. After it's rinsed out he conditions your hair next and you offer to do the same for his hair. Once your hands are in those luscious curls and massaging the product in, Joe's eyes are closed but you lean in for a kiss. This catches him off guard but he kisses you back. After the conditioner is rinsed out and you're both finished, you step out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel.

"Let's see what they're up to today" Joe says as he looks at his phone and is only wrapped in a towel. You bite your lip at the sight of him. "Looks like Keery, Maya, Gaten, and Natalia are the only ones off. Keery suggested we go to Six Flags. What's that?" You laugh because it's cute how he doesn't know what it is. "It's an amusement park. You know, roller coasters and stuff?" You explain. "Right, well, what do you think?"

"It sounds like fun. Let's do it!" He smiles and then sends another text. "Okay, we are going to meet up with them soon. Looks like we can all ride together too."

This makes you a little nervous because not everyone knows about you and Joe. Keery is trying to set you both up, and apparently Maya has an idea, but the others don't. You worry that they may judge you, but try not to think about it too much. Joe gets dressed for the day and makes sure he has everything he needs.

"I will need to go to my place to change", you say and he nods his head. Eventually he drives you over to your apartment so you can get ready. It will be hot again today, so you make sure to dress cute but comfy. You all agree that it would be best to meet at the trailers so you can carpool together.

"Will I be able to hold your hand? Or kiss you?" You ask nervously as Joe focuses on the road as you head to set. He looks at you briefly and reaches for your hand. "Of course, love. Why wouldn't you be able to?" You feel silly for asking, but then explain, "well, no one really knows about our...relationship". That's what this is, right? "I don't think it will be a problem. Plus, it's our relationship, not theirs". You smile and your heart explodes when he uses the same word.

Once you arrive on set you both head over to meet Keery, Maya, Gaten, and Natalia. "Y'all ready?" Gaten says and everyone greets each other. You all head inside a van and one of the crew members offers to drive you to the park. You sit in the back with Joe and snuggle up next to him. On the way there you couldn't stop laughing because of the way Joe, Keery, and Gaten act around each other.

You finally arrive and all get out of the van. Joe gives your hand a kiss before walking with the group. You head over to the booth to buy your tickets and then enter the park. Joe immediately grabs your hand to hold it and kisses it again. Gaten and Natalia are watching you two together and look at you both in shock. Maya has an "I knew it" look on her face, while Keery is standing behind everyone with a look of triumph.