006.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER SIX ! )
GRAND APPERANCE.

'  𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐. '
the arsenio hall show  ━━━ hollywood, california !

      MILANI NERVOUSLY tapped her fingers and bounced her leg uncontrollably as Calista finished touching up her canvas. Today was her first ever tv interview appearance, and it'd be with Arsenio Hall on his live show and Milani was nervous to say the least. She terrified that she'd mess up or say the wrong things while on air, and it had to live with her for the rest of her life in the media.

"You nervous, girl?" Chantel asked, watching her best friend's nervous antics. After settling into a nice apartment complex in New York, Milani didn't waste any time bringing her girls in to stay with her. She was alone in the place besides her father who stayed in the apartment next to her so she needed her girls' company.

Chantel was an actor, and had just wrapped up her film that released in last July, 'Boyz N The Hood' and was almost already seeking another role. Rayne was also a singer and dancer like Milani, and stayed in the studio most of the time working on tracks, just like she would. She was soon to release her sophomore album later on the year.

Whilst Kennedy, she was a fashion model and reoccurring actress for tv shows or movies. She and Milani were the closest due to the fact that they met in middle school, the pair meeting the other two entering their sophomore year of high school.

"Nervous is the last thing to describe how I'm feeling, I think terrified is the word of the day." Milani joked, getting up from her seat as Calista was finally finished with her makeup. She admired herself in the mirror, fixing the light baby pink colored dress that tightly clung onto her body, showing off her natural curves beautifully.

She accompanied the attire with silver glitter heels and a single thin tennis necklace that hung to mid part of her cleavage with earrings to match.

She wore her hair in its natural curly hair state that stopped to her mid back. Her makeup was more on the light side as usual, nothing to big but nothing too simple either.

"You'll do fine, M. Just be your best, remember what Rayne told you. It'll just feel like a regular conversation with Arsenio Hall." She chuckled slightly, taking in Cassandra's words and allowing them to fill into head. "Alright, babygirl. Commercial break is about to end, let's go." Her father ordered, allowing Milani and Chantel to follow up in front to him.

Even though Milani was a bit on edge of her father being her personal manager, she deeply felt comfortable than she probably would've been with a regular stranger. Her father knew her, he knew what she liked and what she disliked doing. He did have his words for what Milani wore on stage or sung about due to the fact that she was only nineteen years old, but she made him understand that she needed as much of the attention she could get, and that was through her clothing and her music.