095.

U AND I.
chapter ninety six.

'  𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕.  '
devante swing's residence ━━━ thousand oaks, california !

"YOUR BIRTHDAY IS IN two months, Justin . . . have a thought to what you'd like to do?" Milani turned down the volume to OutKast's Elevators ( Me and You ), which happened to be the family's favorite to listen over.

"Could we go to Disney? Since we couldn't around Halloween . . ." The woman looked into the mirror, to which she watched the small boy glance to his surroundings.

"My birday!" Malia called out from the further backseat of Milani's newly purchased family car. "No, your brother's birthday . . . yours passed already, baby."

Milani's motherly instincts were immediate to appear upon the emotional change in her now three year old.

"Disneyland or Disney World?" Milani suggested between the two locations, Justin was on the cusp of speaking until a small voice interrupted.

"Who care . . ." Malia spoke softly above a small whisper, which happened to be loud enough for the car to echo the small two words.

"Malia Marie DeGrate!" Milani spoke sternly, upon the laughter of the other older children. Within their laughter, Milani attempted to choke on her own.

"You're starting to take after everything Dada has . . . so rude and blunt. It's your brother's time to celebrate his birthday . . . he didn't act this way with you, you shouldn't either. You hear me?" Milani looked behind her, pulling up the enclosed metal gates.

The small child held the slightest of a mug that rested on her face, non-intentionally. "Say you're sorry."

"I'a sorry." Malia bluntly but yet softly spoke, Justin and Dyana shared a small chuckle. "It's okay, Melly." The boy waved his sister off, Malia nodded whilst she placed her head down.

Knowing her daughter within the back of her head, Milani knew the emotional state to her daughter was to approach — though, they happened to be not far from DeVante, to which her attitude would eventually change.

Milani turned on the volume to the radio, gaining the immediate access into the gated community. The woman's car casually rolled down the lengthy road, before pulling into the driveway of DeVante's residence.