The Last Update

Hi guys!

I've been putting off writing this for a while, but I don't think I can put it off any longer. Basically I'm discontinuing this story and rewriting it. The reason I'm doing this is because I don't feel comfortable writing in the perspective as a female character when I myself am male, but I really don't wanna disappoint you guys.

After this update is published, I'll set the status of this story as complete because I know people out there do enjoy this story. I'll then start another book called "Oh Yes! Remastered (Mettaton X Male Reader)", which will basically be this fanfic but rewritten to both sound better and be in the perspective of a male reader. The remastered version will then be updated until the story reaches the ending that I had planned from the beginning because I still wanna see it through to the end.

It will take a while to get the remastered version up to date of course, but I'm gonna try to get it up to date as soon as possible. I hope "Oh Yes! Remastered" is as good, if not better, than this fanfic is and I hope it meets your standards!

Anyways, I just thought I'd let you know, and I hope to see you in the remastered version, but until then: stay fabulous!