Chapter 18

You woke up in your bed, and your head was pounding. Your whole body ached, and you felt terrible. What even happened last night? Oh wait, you got drunk with Sans at your engagement party. Mettaton had carried you home, and he must have put you in bed. But what had happened to Sans? Was he ok? Now you were worrying about Sans, and you felt the sudden urge to make sure he was alright. You got out of bed, but the sudden movement made you feel even worse, and your legs felt weak. You lost your footing, and fell to the ground. Suddenly, you heard the door burst open.

"Darling! Are you ok?!" It was Mettaton, and he sounded like he was panicking. He must have heard you fall.

"I-I'm fine" You said, as he ran over to you in order to help you up. "But is Sans ok? I'm really worried about him."

"He's fine, darling. Papyrus called me earlier to ask if you were ok, and he told me Sans was in bed with a hangover. There's nothing to worry about."

You breathed a sigh of relief. You were really glad that he was ok. Mettaton helped you get back into bed, and you fell into a deep slumber, with him by your side...

~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~

You woke up in Mettaton's arms. Wow, had you really slept all day? Honestly, you couldn't put it past you. After all, you were incredibly lazy. It was one of the things you and Sans had in common, along with the love of puns, and the tendency to drink ketchup. You decided to get dressed, brush your hair, and then go straight to the skelebros' house. As soon as you knocked on the door, Papyrus immediately answered.

"HUMAN! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!" He yelled, his usual cheerful grin plastered on his face. He pulled you into a tight hug, before inviting you inside. You and Papyrus talked for a bit, and then you went up to see Sans. Unsurprisingly, Sans was still in bed. You woke him up and started talking to him. After about an hour, Papyrus made spaghetti, and you all sat and ate it at the table. It was delicious! Papyrus' cooking was the best!

Shortly after, you said your goodbyes and started making your way home, but little did you know, you were being followed. Suddenly, you felt something sharp wrap around your leg and pull you backwards. You fell face first into the snow, as you were dragged across the ground. Everything went black...