Chapter 8

You woke up in Mettaton's arms, still feeling tired and wanting to go back to sleep. However, you couldn't stay in bed all day, so you decided to roll over and check the time on your phone.

11:45 AM

Damn it! You overslept! You were about to get up, when you felt Mettaton's arms tighten around you, and he pulled you closer. He buried his head in the crook of your neck, and tried to go back to sleep.

"Mettaton," you mumbled, "It's 11:45, we should to get up..."

Mettaton lazily peered over your shoulder at your phone, before quickly sitting up.

"You're right, darling! It's 11:45, which means we need to get ready now!" He exclaimed, a sudden panic seeming to wash over him. You slowly got up, stretching and rubbing your eyes, before getting changed into your long-sleeved (F/C) crop-top and your black skinny jeans. You brushed your (H/L) (H/C) hair, and then went to the bathroom to do your makeup.

By the time you were done, it was 12:15.

Mettaton was eagerly waiting by the door, emphasising the fact that he was in a rush to go. You walked over to him, put on your (S/F/C) shoes (Sorry if the colours clash), and got into the elevator with him. As the 2 of you stood in silence, you found yourself wondering why he was in such a rush.

"Mettaton?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Why are you in such a rush?" you asked.

"Because I have a surprise for you~" he purred, a smirk forming across his lips. You blushed a little, as he got closer to you and gently wrapped his arms around your waist. You instinctively rested your arms on his shoulders, and he leaned down and kissed you softly. You kissed him back, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. Your arms tightened around each other, and you began to kiss him more passionately. Soon, you had to break away for air, before going back to kissing him as soon as you caught your breath. The 2 of you began to make-out, and soon you felt him slide his tongue into your mouth. You had never used tongue before (Yes, your like me), so you decided to follow his lead. You let your tongue slip into his mouth, as it intertwined with his. You and Mettaton continued french-kissing until the elevator doors opened, exposing you both to everyone in the lobby of the MTT Resort. Panting, you pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your tongue to his.

The 2 of you then left MTT Resort, heading towards Waterfall.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope this chapter was ok. As you probably guessed by now, I have never french-kissed anyone, so I honestly don't know what it's like. I have a rough idea though, but that's just from reading a lot of fanfic, so I'm sorry if it's not great.

Anyway, I hope you're having a great day, and remember:

Stay fabulous, darlings!