Q&A

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I got my phone taken off me, and the WiFi taken off my laptop. I am currently using a school Chromebook to write this, as I have free time at the moment, and I didn't wanna leave you guys waiting any longer.

So without further adieu, here's the Q&A chapter! 

BlueberryAngelUwU asks:

"This is for Sans and Papyrus:How hungover is Sans? Does he need anything? I'm just being a mama bird, don't mind me-"

Sans: Eh, don't worry about me, kiddo. I wasn't that hungover...

*Papyrus bursts into the room*

Papyrus: HE WAS IN BED WITH A HEADACHE ALL DAY! HE COULDN'T EVEN MOVE! I HAD TO HAND FEED HIM!

*Sans buries his face in his hands*

Sans: Paps! Don't tell them that!

BlueberryAngelUwU asks:

"Also, I have another question for ma faves, Alphys and Undyne.On a scale of 1-100000, how much do you ship Mettaton and the reader?Also, Have some cookies. I made them myself![Alphys and Undyne obtained chocolate-chip cookies]"

Alphys: 100000! They're my OTP!!!!!! Also, t-thanks for the cookies!

*Alphys is casually eating the chocolate-chip cookies*

Undyne: About 50000. They're cute together, but I only half ship them.

*Undyne eats a chocolate-chip cookie*

Undyne: Man, these are amazing!

UniquaUnicorn asks:

"Hey, Mettaton, can you try wearing a dress in front of the reader? I want to see how flustered you can make them."

*Mettaton enters the room as dramatically as possible, wearing a very short dress*

Mettaton: Ohhhhhhhh yes!!!!!!

*(Y/N)'s face turns bright red*

(Y/N): M-Mettaton!

Mettaton: Yes darling~

(Y/N): I-Is that my d-dress?!

Mettaton: Yes it is, darling~ I think it looks rather good on me, don't you think?

(Y/N): Y-yeah, it does.

kawaiipennywise89 asks:

"mettaton! I dare you to make (Y/N) as flustered as possible! and, do you like nice cream?"

*Mettaton sneaks up behind (Y/N), and hugs her from behind*

Mettaton: Hello, darling~

*(Y/N) blushes)*

(Y/N): H-hi, Mettaton.

Mettaton: Darling~ I have a surprise for you~

(Y/N): You do?

*Mettaton sweeps (Y/N) off her feet without warning*

*(Y/N) blushes harder*

*Mettaton takes (Y/N) to one of the many Nice Cream stands and buys them both one*

*Mettaton turns to kawaiipennywise89*

Mettaton: And yes, I do like Nice Cream~

Thank you all so much for your questions, and until next time: Stay fabulous, darlings!