Chapter 4

A week had passed, and today was the day you would be on Mettaton's show. You couldn't wait. He would be coming to pick you up in about an hour, so you did your makeup and brushed your hair, leaving just enough time to eat. You decided to invite Papyrus over so the 2 of you could make spaghetti, and you could talk to him for a while.

"SO HUMAN, YOU'RE GOING ON METTATON'S SHOW! YOU MUST BE EXCITED!" he yelled, a huge grin on his face, as he stirred the spaghetti.

"Yeah, it's gonna be awesome!" you exclaimed, before you looked over to him. "You are gonna be watching, right?"

"OF COURSE! ME AND SANS WILL BE WATCHING YOU ON TV FROM HOME! WE WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!"

"Thanks Papy, it means a lot to have you and Sans supporting me." you said, tears welling in your eyes as you smiled through them.

"HUMAN! ARE YOU OK? YOU'RE CRYING!" he had a look of worry on his face, as he tried to comfort you.

"I'm fine Papy, I'm just so happy. This is the greatest day of my life!" you reassured him, pulling him into a hug. After a while, you pulled away, plating the spaghetti and preparing to eat. Just then, there was a knock at the door. You opened it, and Mettaton stood before you.

"Hello darling, are you ready to go?" he asked, looking behind you and seeing the spaghetti. "Oh goodness, I interrupted your meal! I'm so sorry, darling!"

"It's ok Mettaton, it's my fault for losing track of time."

"Well, we still have 3 hours until the show, why don't you finish eating first? I can wait, darling."

"You can join us if you want, we made too much anyway." you offered, gesturing to the table.

"Why, I'd love to, darling!" he then strutted over to the table, sat down, and started up a conversation with Papyrus. You got out another plate for Mettaton and served the last of the spaghetti, getting him a fork and handing it to him. Then, the 3 of you ate your spaghetti, while talking, laughing, and all together having a good time. When you had all finished eating, the 3 of you left the house. You and Mettaton dropped Papyrus off at his house, before finally heading to the MTT resort.