Chapter 3

You had just gotten home a few minutes ago, but you were already bored. You decided to scroll through your contacts to find someone to talk to, when you saw a name that wasn't there before: Mettaton. Instantly, a huge smile spread across your face, and you rushed over to the Skelebros house to tell Papyrus. When you got there, you frantically knocked on the door, only to have it opened by Papyrus a few seconds later.

"GREETINGS, HUMAN!" he yelled, his usual grin plastered on his face.

"Hey Papy! Guess what?" you asked, excitement showing in your voice.

"WHAT?"

"I was scrolling through my contacts and noticed this!"

You gave him your phone, and he gasped.

"IS THAT... METTATON'S NUMBER?!" he asked, louder than usual.

"Yep!"

"THAT'S AMAZING! HOW DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?"

"I honestly have no idea, he must have put it in my phone earlier." you replied. It was silent for a minute, until Papyrus broke the silence.

"HUMAN! YOU MUST BE FREEZING! WHY DON'T YOU COME INSIDE?" he offered, letting you inside. The 2 of you sat on the couch, fangirling about you having Mettaton's number, until your phone buzzed. You looked at the screen and noticed a text from Mettaton.

It read: "Hello darling! How would you feel about wearing a dress for our show next week?"

You looked over to Papyrus, who has a look of excitement on his face, before looking back at your phone and typing a reply. "I'd be happy to!"

You sent the reply, getting another message in return: "Great! I'll have one specially made for you!"

"You don't have to do that for me."

"Really darling, I insist!  I have an idea of what I want to have made for you and I'm sure it would look absolutely fabulous on you! Please darling, let me treat you!"

It was hard to say no after that, it seemed like he really wanted to do this for you! So you sent another message saying: "Ok then, if you're sure. Thank you Mettaton!"

"No worries, darling!"

And with that, the conversation ended. You looked over to Papyrus again, who looked like he was about to explode.

"Uh... Papy? Are you ok?" you asked, causing Papyrus to start squealing with excitement. You couldn't help but laugh at this. Soon after, Sans came out of his room. He looked as if he had just woken up, probably because of your laughing and Papy's squealing.

"What's all the noise about?" he asked, his tiredness showing in his voice.

"METTATON WAS TEXTING (Y/N)! HE'S GETTING A DRESS MADE FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S GOING ON HIS SHOW NEXT WEEK!" Papyrus screamed, before going back to squealing.

"Oh, that's cool. You'll do great kiddo, I'm rootin' for ya!" he said lazily, before winking and walking towards the door.

"Sans? Where are you going?" you questioned him.

"I'm goin' to Grillby's, wanna come with?"

"Sure! Do you wanna come too, Papy?"

"NO THANK YOU, HUMAN! I WAS GOING TO MAKE SOME SPAGHETTI!" he yelled, walking to the kitchen. Then, you and Sans went to Grillby's, leaving Papyrus to make spaghetti.