Chapter 1

That morning was the best morning of your entire existence. You had just won a competition, and the prize was 2 VIP tickets and backstage passes to Mettaton's concert, and you knew exactly who to give the other ticket to: Your all-time BFF (and fellow Mettaton fan) Papyrus.

Moments later, you arrived at the Skelebros house. Tickets in hand, you knocked on the front door, trying to contain your excitement as the door opened to reveal Sans.

"Heya kiddo." he said lazily.

"Hey Sans, is Papyrus here?" you asked, holding the tickets behind your back.

"Yeah, why?"

"I have a surprise for him." you told him, smiling widely.

"Ok, I'll go tell him you're here."

Sans let you in and closed the door behind you. You sat on the couch, as Sans teleported upstairs. You watched as he went into Papyrus' room and closed the door behind him. A few seconds later, Papyrus ran downstairs, skipping 1 or 2 steps at a time.

"HUMAN!" he yelled, running towards you with a huge grin on his face. When he reached you, he picked you up and wrapped you in a bone-crushing hug. (see what I did there?)

"Hey Papy! Did you hear about Mettaton's concert tonight?" you asked.

"OF COURSE! IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING!"

"I know right! Are you going?"

His smile fell, and he carefully put you down.

"SADLY, NO..." he sighed.

"Well you are now!" you exclaimed, showing him the tickets. His grin returned, even bigger than before, if that was even possible.

"HUMAN! YOU GOT TICKETS?!"

"Yep, and that's not all!" you said, taking the 2 backstage passes out of your back pocket and handing him 1. Papyrus gasped, and gladly took the pass.

"OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" he screamed, before hugging you tightly. You had never seen Papyrus this happy before. The two of you talked for a few hours, mainly about Mettaton and spaghetti, before finally heading to the concert.