Chapter 5

You and Mettaton had just arrived at the MTT resort, and he took you to his penthouse. You looked around the room in awe, until you heard Mettaton's voice.

"I see you like the room, darling." he chuckled, before continuing. "That's good, you might be sleeping here later." The last part was quieter, but you still heard it, and a light blush spread across your face.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." he said, as he walked into his walk-in wardrobe, emerging from it a moment later with a beautiful dress. It was a short, strapless hot-pink dress with a jet-black skirt, and a pattern across the bottom that looked like the keyboard of a piano. It was breathtaking.

"Well, what do you think, darling?" he asked, breaking you out of your trance.

"It's beautiful." you replied, still amazed by the dress.

"Great! And since you like it, how about you try it on, with the rest of the outfit." he said, giving you the dress, along with a pair of black tights and a pair of boots that looked like his. You went to the bathroom and put on the outfit, and it somehow fit perfectly. You examined yourself in the tall mirror, and then left the bathroom. As soon as you walked through the door, Mettaton turned his head in your direction.

"Darling, you look absolutely gorgeous!" he exclaimed, scanning you with his eyes. You blushed deeply, and bit your lip. He walked over to you, and wrapped his arm around your waist. You looked up and your eyes met his. "Darling~" he purred seductively, causing your heart to skip a beat. You relaxed a little and rested your arms on his shoulders. Mettaton pulled you close, using his free hand to move a strand of your hair behind your ear, before leaning in and kissing you. You instantly kissed him back, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss, which soon became a heated make-out session. After a few minutes, you pulled away for air, a trail of saliva connecting your bottom lip to his. You were about to continue, but you were interrupted by Burgerpants.

"Hey boss, we're going live in half an hour. You might wanna get ready and- woah, looks like you 2 had fun." Burgerpants looked at you, before speaking again. "You might wanna fix your makeup." he said, before leaving the room.

You went to the bathroom and looked at your reflection. Your hair was a mess, and your lipstick was smudged. You quickly brushed your hair and re-applied your lipstick, before going back to Mettaton and getting ready for the show.