Chapter 12

You looked over to Mettaton, who had just recharged. Noticing the relieved expression on your face, he smiled lovingly at you, before getting closer to you. He wrapped his strong, robotic arms around your waist and pulled you to his chest, holding you tightly in a warm embrace.

"Darling~" he cooed, "Were you worried about me~?"

"Y-yeah, of course I was. I love you, Mettaton." You said softly.

"I love you too, darling~"

The 2 of you held each other close, neither of you wanting to let go. You wanted to stay like this forever. Sadly, all good things must come to an end, which you soon learned as Burgerpants entered the room.

"I need both of you downstairs in 10 minutes, we're going live in half an hour." he stated, before re-entering the elevator. You waited for the doors to close, before getting changed and brushing your hair. When you were finally ready to leave, you were wearing the boots Mettaton had given you, paired with a matching tank-top, a pair of high-waisted black leggings, and a black leather jacket.

"Darling, you look absolutely fabulous!" Mettaton exclaimed, before pulling you into a hug. A few moments later, you both entered the elevator.

~~~~~~Time skip to backstage~~~~~~

As you arrived backstage, you saw Sans and Papyrus waiting for you. You ran over to them and pulled them into a group hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" you said, excitement plaguing your voice.

"We missed you too, kiddo." Sans replied casually. He looked over to Mettaton for a moment, before looking back at you and continuing, "So, I heard you got with Mettaton."

You were about to speak, but Papyrus answered for you. "SANS! IT WAS ON TV! THE ENTIRE UNDERGROUND FOUND OUT AT THE SAME TIME!" he yelled, "AND IT IS TRUE, BROTHER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE HAD CONFIRMATION FROM BOTH OF THEM!"

"Heh, that's cool. I'm happy for ya, kiddo." Sans told you, before getting closer and whispering into your ear, "But if he breaks your heart... He's gonna have a bad time." Sans then went and layed down on the couch, and Papyrus sat down on one of the chairs. Mettaton sat on the other chair, leaving nowhere for you to sit. You looked at Mettaton, only to see him lightly patting his lap, clearly indicating that he wanted you to sit. You walked over to him, and sat on his lap.

"Comfy, darling?" he asked, as he wrapped his arms around you. You simply nodded, as you put yours loosely over his shoulders. You both stayed like that, as you waited for the show to start...

A/N

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was shorter than usual. I didn't have many ideas for it, but I hope it was ok.

Anyway, I've noticed that a lot more people are reading this story, and it really means so much to me that people are actually reading and enjoying my work! When I first started writing this story, I never expected it to get this many reads, so thank you all so much!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and remember:

Stay fabulous, darlings!