Chapter 6

You and Mettaton were backstage, waiting for the show to begin. In the corner of your eye, you could see him gazing lovingly at you. You turned your head to look at him, only to be met with a smirk. You couldn't help but blush, his smirk was just so damn sexy! He noticed you blushing, and came over to you, picking you up bridal style, and causing your blush to darken. Just then, you were ushered on stage, you still in Mettaton's arms.

On stage was the setup for an interview. Mettaton sat down on 1 of the chairs, re-positioning you to sit on his lap. Wow, Mettaton was surprisingly comfy, especially for a robot. Your face was burning red, and your thoughts weren't helping. The interviewers sat in the 2 chairs across from you, and began asking Mettaton questions. They must have noticed your bright red face, as the next question was about you.

"So Mettaton, were all dying to know, is this human your girlfriend?" One of them asked. Mettaton looked at you for clarification, and your answer seemed to please him.

"I'm yours if you want me~" you purred to him in a quiet, yet seductive tone. Mettaton smirked, then answered the interviewer's question.

"Yes, yes she is."

Multiple gasps were heard throughout the audience, followed my many questions. The amount of people talking at once made it almost impossible to hear what any of them were saying.

"One question at a time, darlings!" Mettaton exclaimed over all the noise. A few seconds later, they all fell silent. The interviewers then started picking people at random to ask their questions.

"Um, M-Mettaton? What's it like to date a human?"

"Well, it's really not that different from dating a monster. The only difference is her species."

"OMG! Mettaton! Have you like, slept with her yet?" You recognised this monster. It was Catty, the purple cat monster who sells random objects in an alleyway behind the resort. She was standing with her best friend, Bratty, the crocodile monster who sells stuff with her.

"No, not yet anyway." he replied, tightening his grip around your waist.

"Hey Mettaton! Like, what's the human's name?" Bratty asked.

"Her name is (Y/N), and she's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, besides myself, of course."

Bratty and Catty started squealing at the top of their lungs, clearly excited about Mettaton getting a girlfriend. A moment later, the interview was over, and the final part of the show began. The lights went off, and Mettaton stood in the middle of the stage.

"Oh yes!" he said, as a pink spotlight illuminated him, and 'Death by Glamour' began to play. Mettaton started posing (like he does in-game) and the crowd went wild. Pose by pose, the ratings went higher and higher. As you were watching him in amazement, he did something unexpected.

"Darling~" he purred, "Care to join me?" 

He offered his hand out to you, and you gladly took it. He smirked, and pulled you close, snaking his arm around your waist while still holding your hand with the other. The audience then started chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" as you stared into each other's eyes. Mettaton then leaned you down and kissed you softly. The audience cheered, as you wrapped your arms around his neck, and the 2 of you began making out once again.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope that chapter was ok.

Anyway, I've noticed this story is getting more reads and votes, and I wanted to thank you all for that! It really means a lot that people are actually reading this and like what I'm writing.

I really wanna know what you think of this story, so feel free to comment your thoughts or questions. I'm also open to suggestions so feel free to comment those too.

I hope you had a good day, and remember, stay fabulous darlings!