Chapter 2

You and Papyrus had just arrived in Hotlands, and were making your way to the concert. You were talking about how neither of you had ever seen Mettaton in person, and how excited you both were, when you saw some bright pink lights in the distance. You made your way over, and finally reached the concert. You decided it would be a good idea to put your backstage pass around your neck, and told Papyrus to do the same, before finally walking inside. It was then that you saw him: On stage stood the tall, fabulous robot you had come here to see. Mettaton.

"WOWIE! HUMAN, LOOK! IT'S METTATON!" Papyrus yelled, unable to contain his excitement. You both made your way over to the stage, where you watched Mettaton's performance. After the show, you went backstage, showing your backstage passes to the security guards, who then let you in and congratulated you on winning the contest. You found yourself in a large room with bright pink walls and countless posters of Mettaton, who had turned towards you after hearing the door open.

"Hello darlings!" He said, as he strutted towards you and Papyrus. Papyrus, of course, was the first to speak, as you just stared in awe.

"HI METTATON! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND (Y/N)!"

"(Y/N), such a beautiful name, very fitting for someone as gorgeous as you." Mettaton purred, lifting your chin up with his soft, gloved hands. You blushed a deep shade of red, as your (E/C) eyes met his pink ones.

"I've never seen a human before, but you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, besides myself of course." Mettaton's voice was so soothing, and every word made your heart flutter.

"Thank you.." you said quietly, your voice showing your shyness. A smirk formed on his lips, causing you to blush even more. Damn, he was even hotter in person! He chuckled, before speaking again.

"How would you like to be in my next show?" he asked, looking expectantly at you.

"I... I'd love to!"

"Great! I look forward to it!" he exclaimed, before gesturing to your phone. "May I?"

"S-sure."

You handed him your phone, watching as he typed something into it and wrote something on a piece of paper.

"I'll be in touch." he said, giving you back your phone. You thanked him, and then you and Papyrus left, saying goodbye.