Chapter 15

A few days have passed since Mettaton proposed to you in front of a live audience, and you were both on the boat to Snowdin. You see, Sans and Papyrus had insisted on throwing an engagement party for you, and it was tomorrow at their house. Suddenly, the boat came to a stop. You thanked the River Person, before you and Mettaton started walking to your house. By the time you arrived, it was about 10 PM.

You unlocked the door, and entered your house. You turned on the lights, as Mettaton followed you in and closed the door. Without warning, Mettaton swept you off your feet and carried you upstairs, opening your bedroom door and walking inside. He carefully set you down on the edge of your bed, and waited while you undressed. You looked over to him, only to be met by his gaze. He smirked seductively and slowly licked his lips, his eyes hungrily searching your small frame, taking it all in. You blushed, standing there in only your (F/C) bra and matching panties, as you tried to hide your embarrassment.

"Darling~" Mettaton cooed, as he slowly approached you. "There's no need to be embarrassed. You look absolutely beautiful~"

Your blush deepened. Mettaton noticed this and chuckled, snaking one of his robotic arms around your waist. Using his free hand, he tilted your chin up, drawing your face closer to his. You closed your eyes, as your lips interlocked with his. One kiss became two, which shortly became more, and before you knew it, he was sliding his tongue into your mouth. You returned the favour, and the feeling of your tongue rubbing against his sent a wave of pleasure over you. You eventually had to break away for air, and a trail of saliva connected his tongue to yours as you pulled away. You both stared into each other's eyes for a while, before finally deciding to go to bed. There was one problem though: You had a single bed, and there were two of you.

Mettaton climbed onto your bed and lay on his side, looking at you with an expression of pure lust. You got into bed next to him, and you were also laying on your side, facing him. He then pulled you into his strong, metallic chest, and you fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~

You woke up to a knock on your bedroom door. You told whoever was there to come in, and to your surprise it was Papyrus.

"GOOD MORNING, HUMAN! HOW DID YOU SLEEP?" He asked, his voice loud and his tone cheerful.

"Pretty good..." You mumbled, "Hey Papy? What time is it?"

"I BELIEVE IT IS 8:30 AM!" He replied. His yelling must have woken up Mettaton, as you felt him shift beside you.

"WOWIE! METTATON'S HERE TOO!" Papyrus exclaimed, before continuing with what he was going to say. "ANYWAY, I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THE PARTY WILL START AT 7 PM. OUR FRIENDS WILL BE THERE AND WE'LL ALL HAVE GIFTS FOR YOU!"

"Ok, thanks Papy!" You said happily.

"YOU'RE WELCOME, HUMAN! SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!"

And with that, Papyrus went back to his house, leaving you and Mettaton alone once more...