Chapter 5: Morning after

P.O.V: Kim Taehyung

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my hotel door and I groaned as I got up. What could possibly be so urgent? I was in my boxers from last night and I swung open the door, my sleepy eyes fixating on the figure in front of me, it was Yoongi. "Yoongi hyung?" I looked at him and with my sleepy voice spoke. He didn't seem fazed that I was almost completely naked before him. "Namjoon told me to wake you up. We're heading back to our apartment complex. Be down in an hour", he said blatantly and then left without another word. I stood there for a moment trying to process before shutting the door and walking my way back to bed.

I had almost forgotten about her. She was laying peacefully in the folds of the bedsheets and her skin was smooth almost like velvet. I tiptoed closer to see her face up close then I realised she was completely naked. I gulped hard and blushed but I couldn't let her wake up to see my face like that. I cleared my throat.

She looks so cute and tiny sleeping. I really don't want to wake her up but I only have an hour to get myself ready. Namjoon is going to kill me if I'm late. Fuck.

There was no point in fighting against it. This may have not been my greatest idea since I only did this to Jungkook but it was worth a shot. I jumped on top of her whilst squeezing her tightly with the sheets. I grunted, "Hey sleepyhead, wake up!" She woke up almost immediately when my weight landed on top of her body. She wasn't happy about that and in her sleepy voice, "Yah! What the fuck?!" I didn't want the other members to hear her so I quickly covered her mouth with my hand, "shush or you'll get us into trouble."

She looked at me blankly with her Hazel eyes and flipped us over to where she was now on top of me. My eyes grew wide. The bedsheets had fallen off her body, exposing her naked skin to me and I couldn't help but stare. She was rubbing her eyes as if she was still sleepy. I wasn't thinking about her cuteness right now but how her body looked. I was mesmorized. She was perfect.

Before, she realised me staring, she asked me confused, "what are you staring at?" I didn't think as my hands slithered up her hips to her breasts and I squeezed them. The first pair of breasts I've seen up close apart from the ones in porn but they don't count. Her breasts were soft and squishy like marshmallows. I didn't realise that I was fondling her and she began to moan blushed out.

"T...Taehyung...", she moaned and it was like music to my ears. Her nipples had hardened from my touch and that wasn't the only thing that was hardening. I was getting aroused by her moans as well as her body exposed to me. "God, look at what you're doing to me," I groaned as I felt her wetness against my now hard dick. I wanted her now. "Taehyung-ah...wait.." she moaned breathlessly. I wasn't stopping myself and neither was she. I felt her grind her hips against my hardness and I groaned in pleasure, "fuck, don't stop."

It was then, she surprised me, I didn't expect her to be so good at it but she made me feel good. She had wrapped her tongue around my dick and was sucking on it like her life depended on it. I felt the inside of her throat and her saliva dripping down the base of my dick. She knew what she was doing. I held her hair in a fist to keep out of the way of her sucking me off. I groaned hard when I was getting close to cum, "fuck, I'm cumming." I held her head in place as I came hard down her throat, I threw my head back whilst breathing heavily and let go of her hair. She swallowed my cum and licked me clean before crawling her way up towards my face.

I was in a daze. She hovered over me and whispered, "Taehyung? Are you okay?" I quickly gathered my thoughts and looked at her menacingly, "I'm more than okay but I'm not finished", I explained. She seemed confused but before she could react, I held her hips and pushed her down on my hard dick. I felt her tight pussy wrap around my dick like a tight hug. I groaned as she gasped and held onto my chest for balance.

She looked down at me as if she was waiting for her next order but then by surprise she began to grind her hips. I wasn't expecting this of her but I wasn't going to stop her either. I thrusted into her whilst she rode me and she became tighter, wetter as I started to firmly hold her hips. I knew then she was close to cumming, she moaned to the sensation of her body giving into the pleasure.

I wasn't going to stop, I pushed her onto her back without separating us and held her legs open as I kept thrusting into her. She covered her mouth to prevent the other members from hearing us and that only made me hornier. I was going to have my way with her but that was soon cut short.

Jung kook had interrupted my near release onto Hyeyoon. He was knocking on the door and I tried to ignore him as I kept forcing my way through to make her orgasm. He wasn't going to leave me alone and I wasn't going to stop either. "Taehyung, answer the fucking door!" he shouted whilst banging on the door. "Fuck off, Jungkook, I'm busy!" I shouted back out of frustration. I was so close to cumming and he was ruining it for me. "Namjoon said to hurry the fuck up, our driver will be here in 30 minutes!" he argued through the door. I rolled my eyes as I was holding Hyeyoon's legs open above her head now, we were in the mating position. "Tell him, I'll be there. Now fuck off", I shouted out of frustration.

He finally left me alone after a minute of silence, I heard his footsteps disappear. I looked down into her eyes, I was sweating as I grit my teeth, I was deep inside her and I felt her cervix pulsate on the tip of my dick. I groaned, "sorry, sweetheart but I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up." I sped up with my hip movements and pulled out as I came on edge, I let go of her legs and stroked my hard dick over her lower abdomen whilst releasing my cum on her body. She was in a daze and her body was beautiful. I chuckled as I finished cumming on her.

She tossed her head around after a few minutes, and I went to go get a towel. "Here, clean yourself up", I said as I tossed the towel at her whilst I pulled my clothes on and began to pack my things. She leaned up on her elbows as she wiped off my hot load, she was still dripping wet but I had to resist the urge. "I have to go darling", I explained as I zipped up my suitcase. She got up fast and wobbled her way towards me, "what? Why?", she said upset. "I have to go back to our apartment complex, the members are waiting for me", I explained as I rubbed her cheek and then left with a cheeky smile.

I was going to come back for her but I needed the members to get back to the apartment complex before me. I headed downstairs with my suitcase to meet up with the other members. Jimin approached me, "what took you so damn long?", he teased. "I was sleeping until Jungkook came and disturbed me again after Yoongi", I sighed. Of course, I couldn't tell them that I was balls deep in a girl from the concert, it would raise to many questions and cause a commotion in the media. "I only came because Namjoon was pissing us off about you not being here", he rolled his eyes and groaned annoyed.

After, much discussion with the group, I was left behind whilst the rest of the members went back to the apartment complex.