Chapter 8: Finding Her

P.O.V: Kim Taehyung

I haven't been able to sleep properly since she left. It's stupid that I can't stop thinking about her. I hate this damn feeling. I'm still pissed off with myself for letting her slip through my fingers. I should've kept her here. Now I've lost the chance.

I was growing tired of this feeling. I started to drink whiskey more often before bed. I was getting irritated with the other band members. I can't stand it anymore. I need to find her. I need to know who she really is. Where she is? Who is with her?

I remembered something she told me about her attending university. That's when it hit me. I can find her through the universities' registrations. I mean she already told me her name. It couldn't be that hard to track her down. I don't have anything else to really go but that.

After hours of searching, I finally found her and what university that she was attending. Now all I needed to do was get a plan in place to get her. I'd have to watch her for a while to figure out her class schedule and any other activities she does.

I created the perfect plan. I hired someone to be my eyes whilst I was working to get Intel on her. I needed to know everything she did during the day before planning her capture. It wasn't an easy task considering she's quite small. I needed the right timing too.

I wrote down my plan and how everything would be carried out for the operation to work. I made sure to have tabs on her every daily activity and her whereabouts. I even wanted to have what she ate during the day to be logged as well in the folders.

I looked into my glass of iced whiskey and smirked to myself. I was satisfied with my plan to capture her. I was twirling the glass in my hand before taking a gulp, the ice somewhat diluted the strong taste of whiskey. I fell asleep at my desk, drunk.

After weeks, I finally had enough information on Hyeyoon. All I needed to do now was wait for the right moment. Luckily, for me her graduation was coming up and she would no longer be a student at Seoul National University. That's when I would strike my chance with her.