Chapter 25: Don't leave me again

P.O.V: Moon Hyeyoon

I began to wake up with a throbbing headache, my eyes opened slowly and scanned the unfamiliar room. I quickly sat up and a figure approached me, "Calm down, it's me, Taehyung. You passed out at the concert. I bought you here to make sure you were okay," he explained. I looked up at him as he gave me some water and painkillers before sitting on the bed next to me. I took the medicine and swallowed it down with water, I placed the half-empty water bottle onto the nightstand. There was an awkward silence growing between us.

"Sorry for the trouble, I better get going," I said as I got up and walked to the door. He came up behind me, turned me around to lean on the door and put his hands on either side of my head, I could feel his breath against my cheek. "Don't leave..." he whispered, tears began to flood my eyes and my voice became shaky, "I can't stay here and you know that." His hands cupped my face as he looked me deeply in the eyes and admitted, "I don't want you to leave. I don't want to repeat the same mistake of letting you go. I don't want anyone else, Hyeyoon. You left me with a letter and a broken heart but I'm willing to fix everything if you let me. Please don't go. These last few months have been hell for me." He leaned his forehead against mine and I felt his warm tears drop down onto my cheeks. He was crying whilst still holding my face, "Please don't leave me again, Hyeyoon. I promise I'll change. Just don't leave," he cried. I felt sorry for seeing him like this, "okay, I'll stay..." I sighed as I looked up.

He kissed my forehead whilst sniffling then let go of my face before wrapping his arms around me and burying his face into my neck. "Thank you," he whispered as he hugged me close. I began to feel safe and I hugged him back slowly, we stood there for a while before letting go of each other. I wiped the tears from his eyes, he grabbed my hand gently and then pulled me towards the bed where he laid down with me in his arms. He rested his head on top of mine as he closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.

I slowly closed my eyes after a while and fell asleep as well. I didn't expect to be back here in the same situation as before but somehow this was much different than the first time around. I didn't feel scared or lonely whilst I was in his embrace. During the night, I felt him pull me closer to his chest and he placed his leg over mine as if he was afraid I would leave whilst he slept. I spent the night with him and didn't attempt to flee like I did the first time, I stayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V: Jeon Jungkook

I groaned whilst turning over to Subeun sleeping next to me. I smiled sleepily as I got underneath the covers, I spread her legs open and pulls her panties down with my teeth before kissing my way in between her legs. I licked over her folds as I held her legs open, she was still sleeping as I delved my tongue around her clit and slid my tongue inside her. I started off slow but slowly intensified the pleasure when I felt her hands in my hair whilst she moaned in pleasure. I began sucking on her clit more, flicking my tongue up and down her pussy. Her moans were music to my ears and I couldn't get enough. I wanted to break her from enduring so much pleasure. I began to twitch in my boxers as I bought her closer to orgasm, I felt her cum all over my tongue and drip down my chin. I licked up majority of her juices before crawling up from underneath the blanket. "Morning babe," I whispered as I wiped my face with my hand before kissing her lips and her face was turning bright red.

"Morning..." she responded and smiled shyly. "I hope you still have energy..." I teased as I pressed my hardness against her wet pussy. "I always am," she snickered. I flipped her over onto her stomach, pulled a pillow to prop underneath her stomach, I had her in doggy style. I bit my lip as I pulled down my boxers, lined up with her wet pussy before penetrating. She gasped as I started to fill her up with my hard dick. I gripped both her hips and began thrusting into her, she gripped the sheets as I started fucking her harder.

I didn't care if the entire hotel heard us, I was claiming what was mine. I slapped her ass hard as I sped up which intensified her orgasm to become stronger and more euphoric. She was moaning my name and I loved every second of her begging me to slow down but I didn't. Her walls squeezed me tight as she came all over my dick, I was close too. I pulled out, came on her ass before pushing back in for another round. I could feel her legs shaking against me, I gripped her hair as I bit my lip and fucked her harder, bruising her cervix with every thrust.

We were going at it for hours and I didn't stop until she could no longer speak or walk. I sat back on the bed after the 4th round, she climbed up toward my throbbing dick and sucked me off, my eyes rolled as I gripped her hair into a fist to keep it out of her face. "Fuck...baby just like that..." I groaned. I began to get closer to cumming so I started fucking her face before holding her head down whilst I came down her throat. She swallowed every last drop before removing her lips from around my dick and I let go of her hair as I licked my teeth. I tried to catch my breath as I looked up at her coming close to my face. I grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply as she lowered herself onto my dick and began riding. I didn't want to stop, it felt so good. She rode me hard and rough as I pulled away to breathe. I began to groan as I laid back to her putting in the work and making herself cum again.