Chapter 24: Come back Concert

P.O.V: Kim Namjoon

I was coordinating everyone's part in the new song we were going to perform for Armies tonight. It needed to be spectacular and even greater than our last one. All the members are nerve wrecked because we were performing a new song that we hadn't globally released yet on our youtube. As we went through sound check, I noticed Jungkook being distracted with Subeun, I walked over in haste. "Hey, Subeun could you maybe wait outside in the crowd like the armies, we need to be on point for this concert," I asked and she looked up at me nodding before she got up from Jungkook's lap and left us alone. "What the hell, she was fine," he complained. I sighed, "she's distracting you from what's important right now and that's to give armies a mind-blowing concert. Do you want to let them down?" He looked down for a moment before looking back up again to meet my eyes, "No. Armies are my everything alongside Subeun as well," he argued. I nodded then spoke once more before leaving, "then let's practise one more time before we have armies flooding in and we have to start our concert."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V: Jeon Jungkook

Namjoon was right, I couldn't be distracted right now, especially when armies are waiting for us to perform for them. I walked out on stage beside him, we walked up toward the other members who were already there. We went through a soundcheck and met some armies who had paid for the preview of our performance before the concert started. Soon after soundcheck was over, all the members including myself went behind the stage to change into our performance outfits and put in our earpieces as well as collect our mics. Armies arrived as the concert started. They started performing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V: Moon Hyeyoon

I booked my ticket for the concert tonight, about a week before they had announced the performance date. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I deserved to feel the thrill of the crowd screaming and to see the boys perform. Regardless of what happened months ago, I was still going to show my support whilst hidden in the crowd. I waited as the boys began to come out on stage, I smiled hard as well as screamed along with the other Armies in the concert. I was excited about their new upcoming piece and to see them together.

I felt alive and a part of something by being there to see my boys perform. They worked exceptionally hard to please armies and it showed through how they sang for us. Their vocals echoed throughout the entire stadium and filled the ears of armies with their meaningful words. The purple ocean flowed along with the rhythm of the music they played for us. Armies' hearts were beating out of their chest and their cheers filled the stadium, you could feel the floor of the stadium vibrate with how loud it was. It was truly a mesmerising moment for all of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V: Kim Taehyung

I felt my heart race as I saw the stadium filled with Armies and heard them chant our names. I was in awe of all of this. It felt so surreal even though we have performed many times before. This concert felt different somehow but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Regardless, I sang my verses for all the songs we performed and put all my effort into the choreography. I felt adrenaline rush through my veins with every move that I had performed on stage. I was getting tired but I kept pushing on through.

Toward the end of the concert, I sat down on the edge of the stage to catch my breath when I noticed a body on the floor. I waited until the stadium was completely empty before approaching the unconscious person, her hair was covering her face so I couldn't see her face. I crouched down as I carefully moved her hair out of her face, my eyes grew wide when I realise who it was. I sighed softly before picking her up off the floor and holding her in my arms as I walked out the back of the stadium toward my pickup car. I carefully held her whilst in the back seat and then waited till we arrived at my hotel. As we arrived, I carefully got out of the vehicle with her in my arms and headed toward my hotel room. I let us into my room and kicked the door shut behind me before walking over to the bed, where I laid her down. I glanced over at her once more to make sure she was okay before going to the bathroom to shower. I stripped down to my bare skin and removed my earpieces and jewellery too.

Afterwards, I got dressed in my sweatpants and hoodie, I yawned as I came back into the room and walked over to the mini bar, and grabbed a water bottle out of it. I walked over to my bag to grab some painkillers and sat at the end of the bed to take them. I popped two paracetamols and placed them on the base of my tongue before swallowing them down with the water I had in my hand. I looked ahead as I felt the cool water glide down my oesophagus towards my stomach. I began to feel more tired.

I never thought she would come to the concert after everything that had happened between us. I haven't seen her in months and it's like we are back to square one all over again, in the same scenario and situation as before. Could this be a make-over for what happened before? or is this just happening by coincidence?  I mean she passed out again at the concert and bought to the hotel just like she is now. Maybe I can repair the damage and actually do things properly this time around. I had a second chance to fix everything right now.