1. (G)I-DLE

Ya before I forget to mention. Me, your author, isn't the ultra super hardcore fan of (G)I-DLE, but I am atleast a normal hardcore fan? Hahaha, so if I happen to mention some real facts wrong about them, please don't be mad about me, I cannot guarantee to get all the real life facts right so I apologise first.
————————————————————

So, Name,Y/N S/N(Surname), have just graduated from University and now he is looking for a job.

Y/N was wondering around Seoul, not as a foreigner but as a local.
He stumble upon a building, seeing the huge "YG" logo on the building.
"This must be YG entertainment... maybe I can try my luck here..."

Y/N went into building as he straight was arranged for a interview.

Before the interview starts, he walked past many trainees, as they walk past him, they were all bowing to him even though they have no idea who exactly he was.

Y/N felt awkward as he did the same.

As both parties was constantly bowing and greeting,
*BUMP*

Y/N: " Ouch...!"
???: " Awwwuch!"

Y/N bumped into someone's head while bowing none stop.

Before Y/N could speak and apologise, the trainee was bowing even lower and apologising.
???: " SORRY SORRY SIR!" (I forget to mention all of the idol's language will be in Korean obviously unless they speak in another language,I'll state.)
Y/N: " Hey it's okay."

They both finally stand straight back up as Y/N get to see their faces. The person that bump into him wasn't alone, she was with another 4 more ladies all together.

???: " Hey Miyeon let's get going , we are gonna be late for practise!"Miyeon: " Yes coming! Sorry sir for bumping into you

Miyeon: " Yes coming! Sorry sir for bumping into you..."
Y/N smiled: " All good, now please excuse me."

They bowed one last time and went opposite ways.

Y/N made his way further in for his interview.

" So Mister S/N, we might a bit of different thing here."
Y/N: " Okay?"
" We actually need you to work overtime as long as the idols is working, are you okay with that?"
Y/N: " Hmm... well... I am not sure that's fine. Do I get overtime pay for that?"
"You do but it's 1.2times of your normal pay."
"Owh..." "wow that's so less! This is not worth it man, I guess not."

After a bit more chatting and discussing, Y/N left the place.
As Y/N keeps walking, he thought "how about other kpop companies? Let's go try it out."

With that set in mind, Y/N made his way randomly to one of the Kpop companies.

Y/N finally reached another Kpop company after almost an hour of driving with the traffic jam. Well of-course he was driving his family's car and had went driving lessons.